No announcement yet.

A-10C II Tank Killer CAS Screenshot Contest by vJaBoG 66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks for a good contest, well played guys!
    System Specs:
    Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 5GHz
    Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
    32 GB Patriot Viper Steel RAM
    GeForce GTX 2080 Ti
    Crucial SSD (750 GB)
    TrackIR 5
    TMWH
    TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals
    Acer Predator X34 Curved IPS LED
    MFD Cougars attached to 12" EYOYO-HD LCD monitor

Comment

I´d like to thank the good folks at vJaBoG 66 for doing this and their votes!

For just 10 bucks (6.50 if you have Miles or whatever) it is really a great value anyway and everyone who owns the original A-10 should go for it.

And to further celebrate one that didn´t make the cut ... Panthers for the WIN

Comment

Thanks for the contest and congratulations to all the participants
        sigpic

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

Windows 10 Pro - Asus maximus VII Hero - I7 4790K oc 4,800 Mhz - Ram 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Mhz - Samsung 840 EVO 500GB - RTX 2070 8Gb - Acer predator XB270H 1920x1080 144Hz - Hotas Saitek Rhino X56 - Saitek pro flight rudder pedals - Track IR 5 - VR Lenovo Explorer

Comment

Originally posted by =52d= Skip View Post

For just 10 bucks (6.50 if you have Miles or whatever) it is really a great value anyway and everyone who owns the original A-10 should go for it.

Saw some videos on YT, and agree that for this relative price it's a bargain. For me it's more like 70 bucks (dollar conversion ratio to my local currency), so I'm not sure I'll get it. On Steam it would be a little less (around 52 bucks), but I cannot purchase the update on Steam because my A10C was purchased from DCS Store.
          Anyway, will put on a wishlist for better times in future.
          Maybe after P47, which costs around 240 here.

Comment

You can buy a module from steam and transfer it to your normal version. But I am not sure this will apply to update.
            FC3 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | A-10C II | F/A-18C | Ka-50 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-4E
            Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria
            NS-430 | Supercarrier
            Wishlist: C-130 | UH-60 | AH-64

Youtube
            Z390 / i5 9400F / Gtx1070 / 32 GB Ram / 500 gb SSD and 1 tb HDD // CH Fighterstick - MS FFB2 - TM Warthog Throttle and Stick - CH Pro Pedals - TrackIR 4

Comment

You can do that only if your module for which the update applies was also purchased on Steam. This way you can transfer both. Purchasing a module on DCS Store and then an update on Steam is a no go.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
                CAS!

Beautiful!
                This is an amazing sim! 'Nuff said!

YouTube: SloppyDog

Comment

Originally posted by Focha View Post
                  Hi guys,

Here is my participation.

Hogs in the Sand. Beautiful shot.

And Hogs in the Sand is the name of a book by a real Hog driver.
                  This is an amazing sim! 'Nuff said!

YouTube: SloppyDog

Comment

We've had several winners drop out of the competition because they already purchased the upgrade in the meantime.

Lorgar
                    and
                    slampemil

you're both next in line to receive an A-10C II Tank Killer upgrade license!

I contacted both of you via PM and I can see the PM in my sent items, but maybe you missed it with the forum upgrade. Please send me your E-Shop usernames and I'll get you the licenses ASAP.

On a slightly related note, I want to thank Eagle Dynamics' excellent support team! There was a small problem gifting the upgraded module, and they've been a great help to get the problem sorted.

Comment

Foka, can you check your PM? You're now one of the lucky winners.

Please send me your Steam or E-Shop username for the A-10C II Tank Killer Upgrade license.

Comment

I want to apologize to Limaro and Foka (who have been chosen as runner-up winners because some of the previous winners had already purchased the module) for taking so long to get them their price.

The support has not helped me finish the orders for them for 4 days straight.

If someone could look into ticket #105332, that would be most fantastic. Preferably before the orders expire for not being paid.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X