Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming campaign for the F-16C in Syria: "The Gamblers"

Gamblers Announcement B

I am happy to announce a new campaign we have started to work on together with BVR Pro: “The Gamblers” for F-16C, based in Syria.

For this one we are teaming up with John ‘Rain” Waters, former F-16 Demo pilot and author of the “Afterburn” podcast. John flew combat missions in the very region made recently available to DCS players and agreed to help recreate some of the most interesting sorties flown by him and his fellow pilots from the 77th Fighter Squadron. Throughout the 15 missions included in the campaign, you can expect the highest level of fidelity, realism and attention to detail when it comes to briefings, radio comms, procedures and supporting documents.

Stay tuned for more information about the project and make sure to check Rain’s podcast available on most platforms.
    Last edited 09-23-2020, 08:00 AM.

Great news! Wish you best of success.

Comment

Awesome! This one I look forward to! [emoji1]

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hallo Baltic,
        Okay ... but wouldn't it make sense to wait until the F-16 has reached a certain stage of development? As she is at the moment, you can't do much with her yet. Of course, it will take a few more months until your campaign appears at some point, until then the F-16 is a little further ahead. But doesn't it take more effort to integrate things like Maverik, HARM, etc. into the campaign afterwards?
        DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Comment

Nice! Looking forward to it!
          Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you.

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Comment

Guys, you are driving my hipe over 100K!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro
            sigpic
            RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights".

"Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            CPU: i7-4970K@4GHz|GPU: GTX-1070 AMP Extreme|RAM: 32GB DDR3@1600MHz|SSD: 850EVO + 860EVO|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Comment

Great News!

Comment

Great news indeed. Gonna be a day 1 purchase for me

Good luck with the mission building
                System specs:
                Spoiler:
                System specs: i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- HP Reverb v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat

Comment

Originally posted by kotor633 View Post
                  Hallo Baltic,
                  Okay ... but wouldn't it make sense to wait until the F-16 has reached a certain stage of development? As she is at the moment, you can't do much with her yet. Of course, it will take a few more months until your campaign appears at some point, until then the F-16 is a little further ahead. But doesn't it take more effort to integrate things like Maverik, HARM, etc. into the campaign afterwards?
                  Sensible comment. But at the same time, very interested in this content.

If you can create the campaign in parallel with module development then "no worries"!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Milou View Post
                    Sensible comment. But at the same time, very interested in this content.

If you can create the campaign in parallel with module development then "no worries"!
                    Yes we can

Comment

Originally posted by kotor633 View Post
                      Hallo Baltic,
                      He managed it with the Raven One campaign, where SuperCarrier is included eventhough it was released shortly before. Same for some functions of the Hornet, still in development. So I don't see how it is not possible to start work on the campaign, although release will probably wait until the plane is more complete.

Really looking forward to this content! Great plane + great map + great campaign-builder, you can count me in.

Comment

Working...
                      X