X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wags View Post
    Dear all,

I try to do these on the weekends on my own time. Unfortunately, I have some other rather pressing tasks that I am crunching on.

Once I get some weekend free time again, I'll get back to making these. I also have a new camera I want to try out...

Thanks

We really appreciate your time and honestly.
    Thank you

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | 2080ti | 64GB DDR4 Ram | Winwings Hotas | MFG Crosswinds | HP Reverb

Comment

Thanks, Wags!
      We indeed really appreciate what you are doing with those streams!
      DCSW weapons cheat sheet
      speed cheat sheet

Comment

No problems Wags...all relevant news is appreciated when available
        sigpic
        229th battalion, 1st Cavalry

Comment

Lol at the forum jeer at the 1 minute mark; https://youtu.be/2Qg4ouwpxH8?t=60
          "... flying this aircraft around really makes me appreciate the job I get to do and I guess it balances out the discussion forums for the most part ..."
          That bad huh?

Could do with another F-5E video ~
          Last edited 06-25-2016, 02:17 AM.

Comment

THX!!
            sigpic

www.36stormovirtuale.net

Comment

hi, wags, could you do some video on mig29 and play on miltiplay server?
              can we play together?

Comment

Originally posted by Wags View Post
                Dear all,

I try to do these on the weekends on my own time. Unfortunately, I have some other rather pressing tasks that I am crunching on.

Once I get some weekend free time again, I'll get back to making these. I also have a new camera I want to try out...

Thanks
                So, nothing for tomorrow?

thanks
                SplashOneGaming
                Discord

https://splashonegaming.com

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nWIng View Post
                  hi, wags, could you do some video on mig29 and play on miltiplay server?
                  can we play together?
                  Why? MiG-29 is nothing new, except for the model, which you can look at, the plane doesn´t handle any differently.
                  sigpic
                  GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"
                  Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"
                  GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."
                  Striker: "Oh...."
                  Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are

Comment

Live stream introducing the DCS Spitfire IX would be lovely
                    System :-
                    i7-7820X, ASUS ROG Strix X229, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600MHz, 11GB Nvidia Geforce 1080Ti, 1x 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO, 1x 500GB Samsung 960 EVO M.2, Windows 10. VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Throttle, Saitek combat rudder pedals, Oculus Rift S and CV1.

........................................................................sigpic.............................................................................

Comment

I'd love to hear about the new ATC. IMO that would be a cool thing for a livestream. Just Wags and a few AIs flying around doing stuff.
                      (of course only if it is ready)

EDIT: Wouldn't do any harm of course if Wags flies around with some new plane.
                      DCSW weapons cheat sheet
                      speed cheat sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Aginor View Post
                        I'd love to hear about the new ATC. IMO that would be a cool thing for a livestream. Just Wags and a few AIs flying around doing stuff.
                        (of course only if it is ready)

EDIT: Wouldn't do any harm of course if Wags flies around with some new plane.
                        I guess the new ATC is introduced into 2.5 not in the current versions that's why I think we will never see that in a livestream.

However it would be nice to see a small video showing the new 2.5 terrain, graphics or other stuff like the new ATC comms. Maybe there is nothing to show off now but I would like to see a Trailer besides that in the future.
                        Last edited 07-07-2016, 02:52 PM.
                        DCS Livery Art Group Cinematic

- Skins/Liveries
                        - DCS Screenshots

Texac on YouTube

Comment

Wags,
                          As it's been a quite a while, it'd be nice, and appreciated to see another live stream from you!!
                          Whatever the subject matter, your live streams are always very interesting!!
                          Thanks!!
                          CPU = Intel i7-6700K
                          Motherboard = ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Alpha, w/ the Intel Z170 Chipset,
                          RAM = 64 Gigs of Ripjaws V F4-3400C16Q.
                          GPU = Zotac GTX980ti Amp Extreme
                          Hard-drive = Samsung V-NAD SSD 950 PRO M.2
                          Cooling = Corsair H100i V2 water cooler, plus RAM mounted fans.

Corsair Vengeance® C70 Mid-Tower Gaming Case — Military Green
                          OS = Windows 10 64bit
                          Power supply = EVGA 1200P2
                          HTC Vive
                          DigitalEngines's Twitch Channel, Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalEngine View Post
                            Wags,
                            As it's been a quite a while, it'd be nice, and appreciated to see another live stream from you!!
                            Whatever the subject matter, your live streams are always very interesting!!
                            Thanks!!
                            Indeed, some live streams about the upcoming Normandy map, Spitfire and the Hornet would be really nice! Or even for 3rd party modules like the Viggen or the P-40.
                            Last edited 10-11-2016, 09:22 AM.
                            Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Comment

1+ for livestreams!
                              Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call
                              sigpic

Comment

+1, has been a while since we heard from Wags.

Comment

Ugh, saw this was the most recently bumped thread and thought he was planning one for this weekend
                                  DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Sized View Post
                                    Ugh, saw this was the most recently bumped thread and thought he was planning one for this weekend
                                    You're not the only one who got excited
                                    Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Comment

I got super excited because days ago I sent him a message asking for a livestream, and just saw this.. lol Of course a livestream would be awesome, but it all depends on what he has to show. If the trunk is stable enough to show the new contents, and etc. Let's see, he watches the community a lot, we ask for something, he listens to us.
                                      Last edited 10-11-2016, 04:09 PM.
                                      SplashOneGaming
                                      Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Sized View Post
                                        I'd love to but I'm neck deep in the Hornet manual and systems implementation with the SMEs (we have two Hornet pilots that also play DCS) and engineers.
                                        Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/wagmatt
                                        Twitch: wagmatt

System: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...44#post3729544

Comment

Nice, thanks for the hard work Matt. I'm glad to see you guys are working hard to release this bird.
                                          SplashOneGaming
                                          Discord

Comment

Working...
                                          X