Best HOTAS Throttle Quadrant?

Hey folks,

So I've been using my TM Warhog HOTAS for a while. Absolutely love the stick and absolutely hate the throttles. The stick is like the real thing, the throttles are like a Chinese knock off plastic crap. Honestly can't believe they even came in the same package.

Firstly, is it fine to mix and match stick and throttles? I assume I can keep using my stick with another set of throttles? Anyone have any suggestions for what are the best throttles one can buy? Something that would feel solid and not awful and flimsy like the TM ones?

Hey folks,

So I've been using my TM Warhog HOTAS for a while. Absolutely love the stick and absolutely hate the throttles. The stick is like the real thing, the throttles are like a Chinese knock off plastic crap. Honestly can't believe they even came in the same package.

Firstly, is it fine to mix and match stick and throttles? I assume I can keep using my stick with another set of throttles? Anyone have any suggestions for what are the best throttles one can buy? Something that would feel solid and not awful and flimsy like the TM ones?

No problem using dissimilar hotas .

Have a look at Winwing , Virpil , and (hopefully soon) VKB

They all have their own section in the input/output subforum here .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Yeah, the winwing one looks pretty serious, been watching some reviews. Pretty expensive, would like to know a bit more about the actual material of the throttle handles.

Metal. Just got my Taurus today. Coming from a Warthog throttle. Longer throw and overall feel much better. Pretty heavy too. Sitting on the floor right now and not moving around