30 Serries Cards??

30 Serries Cards??  

39 members have voted

1. 1. 30 Serries Cards??

• Yes, I'm very happy with it DCS is better
    • Yes, Made no difference or very little.
    • I'm still waiting./.Let some other Test it out for a bit.
    • Not going to Bother!

Has anyone in the DCS commuity been able to get their hands on a 30 Serries Card???

IF so whats the verdict??

Edited by Targanon

Targs,

GTX 1080ti, Asus Hero XI, Intel 9900KF @4.2MHz, 32g DDR4@3200Mhz, 4x 1Tb SSD 1x 400g m.2mvme(boot), 28" Samsung 4k, Saitek X-56 Throttle/Warthog Stick and Saitek Pro Flight Pedals.

Moduls

All of the NATO jets, and all the choppers..

DEDi MP [62AW] The Blackbirds Brisbane

There's threads with the answer you want. Scroll down the page.

OK yes .

I did see that post but!

I'm not a VR user.

I play in 4k so with this in mind ..

I thought I good reason to post and non VR Thread.

As I'm sure there are a number of people that don't run VR.. Like me, its not ready yet.. I even have an Oculus Rift cv1 sitting in the corner and don't use it.. once the novelty fact was done I was like NMAAA, and went back to 4k flat panel..

Targs,

GTX 1080ti, Asus Hero XI, Intel 9900KF @4.2MHz, 32g DDR4@3200Mhz, 4x 1Tb SSD 1x 400g m.2mvme(boot), 28" Samsung 4k, Saitek X-56 Throttle/Warthog Stick and Saitek Pro Flight Pedals.

Moduls

All of the NATO jets, and all the choppers..

DEDi MP [62AW] The Blackbirds Brisbane

OK yes .

I did see that post but!

I'm not a VR user.

I play in 4k so with this in mind ..

I thought I good reason to post and non VR Thread.

As I'm sure there are a number of people that don't run VR.. Like me, its not ready yet.. I even have an Oculus Rift cv1 sitting in the corner and don't use it.. once the novelty fact was done I was like NMAAA, and went back to 4k flat panel..

This is the one your looking for, to get some idea.

RTX 3080 Experience So Far--2d Triples User

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

I voted "not going to bother" for those reasons:

There is nothing new in the technology offered with this Nvidia 30 serie.

TDP way too high, new gen of hardware shouldn't result in systematic increase in power requirements, AMD approach is more user oriented.

Price tag, I'm not prepared to pay Nvidia R&D.

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.