FPS drops at the airport and crashes during the flight

Predator-78

In the evening I went on a multiplayer training flight with my group. Used module F-18, during the taxy based Incirlik low FPS, but quite smooth. During navigation, I encountered sudden drops in FPS and immediately afterwards it stabilized at 60. Unfortunately, on approaching the departure airport, the sim crashed. I guess the map needs to be further optimized ... :noexpression:

Firma DCS.png

CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K   3.60 GHz - DDR4 64,0 GB - MSI RTX3080ti - Win 11 64bit

• ED Team

Please let us know your system spec and attach the crash log so we can take a look.

I am not having crashes personally, so maybe we can find something in your logs.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Please let us know your system spec and attach the crash log so we can take a look.

I am not having crashes personally, so maybe we can find something in your logs.

thanks

Ok as soon as it happens to me again I'll attach everything

Firma DCS.png

CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K   3.60 GHz - DDR4 64,0 GB - MSI RTX3080ti - Win 11 64bit

While I'm not getting the crashes, I am getting quite an FPS hit when on the ground at Incirlik. I've caps my FPS at 60, which I do seem to get at every airport except on the ground at Incirlik, when it's about 25 or so, with more shimmering and tearing.

i9700K, 64GB RAM at 3200, 2070 Super running at 1080p.

Youtube link:

Track file attached:

IncirlikFPS.trk

I too get FPS drops and screen tearing in VR, still have to try the map on desktop, however; both on the ground and in low alt the map is performing poorly. This is only amplified in multiplayer.

Strange thing is, four of us did a flyover from Incirlik to Jordan when the map was released and it was all smooth, I experienced some stutters only over Beirut. At first glance it seems like the first update after Syria release introduced the performance issues.

Edited by VWJ

Danger zone!

Strange thing is, four of us did a flyover from Incirlik to Jordan when the map was released and it was all smooth, I experienced some stutters only over Beirut. At first glance it seems like the first update after Syria release introduced the performance issues.

Same here ! At release the map was pretty smooth but since some times when at ground (especiallyat Incirlik and Ramat David) FPS are very low (I drop down to 18fps in some places at Incirlik).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.