Will the English coast be revisited/upgraded?

When the big Normandy facelift was announced, it was said that one of the items that would be improved was the English coastline.

Interestingly, it was also mentioned in patchnotes (Don't remember which) that England had indeed be 'improved' in some sense.

Looking at England in the current iteration, I can see no changes whatsoever.

Is something lost in translation here? Was there an 'invisible' update to the British coast?

Is this something that is still in the pipeline?

Would be nice to fly out from something at at least resembled in the slightest what it is trying to depict. Not expecting miracles here, but fixing the ridiculous forests, adding a coastal town or two, and breaking up the coutry side textures would go a very long way. Not holding my breath this time though, but like the Normandy facelift, which made the map at least acceptable and what it should have been in the first place, it would be a very, very welcome sight.

• 4 months later...

Be thankful we have some unplanned at first aerodromes there in order to increase playability. It's well out of the scope for the Normandy map.

I don't know what the details to be upgraded in England coast were, but since it's the no detail area I guess there were some blatant errors they probably get rid of, but just that since it's still the no detail area of the map. Same could be said about the bunch of new aerodromes we got with the upgrade in the southern part of France, all of them in no detail area.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

the airfields on the Normandy map were, for many, not compliant at the time.

However, there is a lot of information on the internet.

A little research would have been appreciated!

When I see how the famous Tangmere base was made, it hurts my heart! It's a shame!

RAF Tangmere 1944:

7nwc.jpg

Edited by Fred901
Add photography