[USER ERROR] Wheelbrake axis does not work

LordOrion

Hi, I have assigned the Wheelbrake axis to both my TM TFRP pedals toe brake axis.

From the controls menu all seems to work: If I push toe brake, wheelbrake axis value bar increase/decrease accordingly.

Same when I push toe brake in game: the 3D cockpit pedal is pushed (animation).

However, when I land and try to brake it seems that toe brake comand has no effect and the plane does not slow down (I need to push the wheelbrake button).

Sorry if already reported.

Edited by LordOrion

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Not to my knowledge. I dont think its a bug, might be how its set up. If you go to the discord can you send me a PM and we can sit down while you stream your view? I was playing this morning on a MP server and had no brake issues

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Hi Elmo,

that whould be great, but the problem is that I can't find time prior of the next week-end (smartworking issues)...

In the meantime here is how I have configured the axis (see attached picures).

1st and 2nd pic shows the wheel brake L & R assignment with pedal pushed and released (to show that the analog input is correctly registered form the game).

3rd pic show the wheelbrake button assigned on stick paddle switch (maybe it conflicts with axis?).

I've noticed that If I try to reassign axis by editing the control and pushing the pedal, the game does not recognize the input and I have to set the axis manually selecting it from the list-menu'. After that, the pedal analog signal is correctly registered.

Also, I noticed that when I push the pedal the 3D toe pedal is pushed down just for lessa than a second and then come back up, like if the bake is activated and suddenly deactivated.

c1ef0d31dfaa0bf8872253c2cf6f8484.thumb.png.128df8400cc724220cee7007f010b14a.png

610017ec3f78368ef780fbf6c9005553.thumb.png.2274449f41d7338eb164175aa432c8bd.png

22bede5a7c82433b300e3bf6ae2686a7.thumb.png.fcfb945469587bfb310a04fb61ade5dc.png

Edited by LordOrion

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Looks like I found: If I invert the axis toe brake do work.

You where right Elmo, that was just a configuration problem.

Thank you anyway!

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

Looks like I found: If I invert the axis toe brake do work.

You where right Elmo, that was just a configuration problem.

Thank you anyway!

Glad I could help. DCS does this some times and its weird. Happy flying!

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Glad I could help. DCS does this some times and its weird. Happy flying!

Thanks!

Black+Knights_Small.jpg