Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[REPORTED] Keyboard shortcuts issues (PCA and other)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Griffon345 View Post
    When I map the PCA (or anything else) to my 3rd Cougar MFD buttons, some key-presses register in cockpit whilst others do not eg: up toggles on VTB controls work whilst down do not. Mapping these same keybinds to MFD1 and they work (except as noted by Lorthirk above, that key 5 never registers).
    same here, impossible to select "OBL" PCA5 button from an MFD or any keyboard key assigned to it in the control setup. Only clicking in the cockpit with the mouse works.
    iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, i7 4 GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD R9 M395X 4 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cougar MFD | MFG Crosswind | EDTracker Pro | Realteus ForceFeel
    DCS World | Bf109 | Fw190 A8/D9 | P47 | P51 | Spitfire | I16 | C101 | L39 | F86F | MiG15 | MiG19 | MiG21 | FC3 | A10C | AJS37 | AV8BNA | F5 | F14 | F16 | F/A18 | M2000 | JF17 | Christen Eagle | Yak52 | SA342 | UH1H | Mi8 | Ka50 | Combined Arms | NS430 | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Syria | NTTR | WWII Assets

Comment

To me, the lack of assignable keys for red/green radio channels is the biggest issue of the module. If you play with SRS, Red Flag Campaign, or servers without easy comms, you need to frequently change channels. And currently you have to release your stick, grab the mouse, and try clicking on the tiny knobs. In VR this is a nightmare, and you can't do it while flying in formation.

Comment

Bumping the thread up, hoping that Elmo notices this

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon345 View Post
          When I map the PCA (or anything else) to my 3rd Cougar MFD buttons, some key-presses register in cockpit whilst others do not eg: up toggles on VTB controls work whilst down do not. Mapping these same keybinds to MFD1 and they work (except as noted by Lorthirk above, that key 5 never registers).

In the binding setup screen the key-presses register as programmed. This is with or without mods.

Help?

i9-9900K, 32Gb, GeForce RTX2080, Samsung 850EVO and 950EVO 500Gb SSDs, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR, X Keys XK-60 and 3x TM Cougar MFDs.

had similiar problems with some buttons of Hornet and Viper cockpit. we solved those in this thread by a workaround:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=255394

don't know whether it is related to yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
            had similiar problems with some buttons of Hornet and Viper cockpit. we solved those in this thread by a workaround:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=255394

don't know whether it is related to yours.
            Thanks Tom. Looks like it was due to Ns430 modules bindings I had set competing for the button press. I moved them to other unused buttons and it worked. Sorted.

Looking into deleting all keybindings I don't use to prevent conflicts.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Griffon345; 10-05-2020, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X