Mirage Cold Start - Missing AP Procedure?

Nightmare22

If I get in a hot start Mirage and activate the Autopilot ALT HOLD in flight it shows me an AP vector marker (Asterix *) in the HUD

No matter what procedure I follow, doing a cold start I can not get this Asterix to show and I like it as I can quickly tell if the AP is active or not.

Someone please help!

Edited by SavageSquirrels

If I get in a hot start Mirage and activate the Autopilot ALT HOLD in flight it shows me an AP vector marker (Asterix *) in the HUD

No matter what procedure I follow, doing a cold start I can not get this Asterix to show and I like it as I can quickly tell if the AP is active or not.

Someone please help!

Are you doing the AP test during start up ?

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

The AP test is not necessary for the AP to work.

Do you align the INS ? Is your HUD in the M (on) position and not the Test position (1 click vs 2 clicks) ?

HUD is pre-aligned (Mirage - special options), would this make a difference? I could possibly doing one click on the test position, all other functions work though.

Yes AP is activated via PA then ALT hold - the exact same way i would in a hot start but no Asterix in the cold scenario :-(