Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirage Keybind addition/fixes for 2.0 Patch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mirage Keybind addition/fixes for 2.0 Patch

    You can find all info you need in the the following link

    https://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit/comm..._with_the_new/
    sigpic
    Youtube
    Reddit

    #2
    Thanks!!

    Was just flying the Mirage and had like 6 or 8 red lines again.. radar range, etc... losing bindings etc...

    /edit..

    Had to rework a few key assignments and change m Hotas setup, but wow!!!.. finally I can make this jet work for me!

    I must say that as far as these key assignments go I was pretty disappointed with this patch. Thank You!
    Last edited 01-15-2016, 10:55 PM. Reason: Wanted to express my thanks to Rlaxoxo

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Koriel View Post
      Thanks!!

      Was just flying the Mirage and had like 6 or 8 red lines again.. radar range, etc... losing bindings etc...

      /edit..

      Had to rework a few key assignments and change m Hotas setup, but wow!!!.. finally I can make this jet work for me!

      I must say that as far as these key assignments go I was pretty disappointed with this patch. Thank You!
      Glad it worked, hf man
      sigpic
      Youtube
      Reddit

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Rlaxoxo View Post
        You can find all info you need in the the following link

        https://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit/comm..._with_the_new/
        Thanks for helping us while developpers let use alone with our mouse...

        Comment


          #5
          Since we got no love from RAZBAM or ED on the key bind front, I'm trying to edit some of your code. I use a pulsed input toggle switch to operate some switches in my pit. The switch i use in my pit for every aircraft master battery is connected to a desktop aviator 2235 board which sends a pulse when you flip the switch which allows me a toggle feature, which comes in handy. For example your coding for the master battery requires you to have two buttons programmed to turn it on and off. i've tried editing your lua but when i flip the switch in my pit it turns the switch on then off in the sim.....i know that sounds confusing but its avoiding me how to get this thing to work right. i have been editing luas for a while now for key bind issues but this one is stumping me. here is my code i'm using....i changed it to have value=up 1 after the cockpit device id:

          Code:
          {down = 3520, up = 3520, cockpit_device_id = 8, value_up= 1, value_down= 0, name = "Custom - Engine - Main Battery Switch Toggle", category = "Engine"},
          taken from your code:

          Code:
          {down = 3520, up = 3520, cockpit_device_id = 8, value_down= 0, name = "Custom - Engine - Main Battery Switch Off", category = "Engine"},
          {down = 3520, up = 3520, cockpit_device_id = 8, value_down= 1, name = "Custom - Engine - Main Battery Switch On", category = "Engine"},
          any insight would be greatful
          Win 10 - Intel I7 7700k@4.6ghz water cooled - ASUS Z270 -EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid - 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill- Oculus Rift S
          custon mip panel and side panels
          Bodnar BU0836X, BBI32x2, BBI64x2
          DSD 64
          TM Warthog HOTAS
          TM Cougar MFD'sx3
          TM TPR pedals
          Saitek Radiox2

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Baldawg View Post
            Since we got no love from RAZBAM or ED on the key bind front, I'm trying to edit some of your code. I use a pulsed input toggle switch to operate some switches in my pit. The switch i use in my pit for every aircraft master battery is connected to a desktop aviator 2235 board which sends a pulse when you flip the switch which allows me a toggle feature, which comes in handy. For example your coding for the master battery requires you to have two buttons programmed to turn it on and off. i've tried editing your lua but when i flip the switch in my pit it turns the switch on then off in the sim.....i know that sounds confusing but its avoiding me how to get this thing to work right. i have been editing luas for a while now for key bind issues but this one is stumping me. here is my code i'm using....i changed it to have value=up 1 after the cockpit device id:

            Code:
            {down = 3520, up = 3520, cockpit_device_id = 8, value_up= 1, value_down= 0, name = "Custom - Engine - Main Battery Switch Toggle", category = "Engine"},
            taken from your code:

            Code:
            {down = 3520, up = 3520, cockpit_device_id = 8, value_down= 0, name = "Custom - Engine - Main Battery Switch Off", category = "Engine"},
            {down = 3520, up = 3520, cockpit_device_id = 8, value_down= 1, name = "Custom - Engine - Main Battery Switch On", category = "Engine"},
            any insight would be greatful
            Well basically if you want to make a toggle bind you would need a name of the bind function of that would always change the value by 1 step.

            I haven't really bothered to look deeper into this since I usually use On/Off switches so I just manually change the value instead of calling the function

            But basically it would look like this

            {down = iCommandplaneBattery, name = "Custom - Engine - Main Battery Switch Off", category = "Engine"},

            Now I don't know the function to this so it won't work unless you get the right function name but ya

            Every time you press the button it would make it go up and down with the same press
            Last edited 01-16-2016, 06:06 AM.
            sigpic
            Youtube
            Reddit

            Comment


              #7
              I've had no luck with getting switches to toggle in the mirage. One of my panels uses single state switches and the other uses a pulse each time a switch is thrown.

              I've taken a look at other aircraft lua files that have toggle functions and I'm not sure what makes them work. Probably something in the clickabledata.lua.
              Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4 2400MHz, EVGA GTX 1070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 500GB NVMe, 2TB of Mechanical Storage

              34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" MFD monitor, TIR5

              My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

              Comment


                #8
                I personally thank you for your help and will check your silution for merging with our project.
                "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

                "The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

                Comment


                  #9
                  i've browsed the clickabledata.lua file and see where you got the information for this particular binding. It identifies these as ,devices.PWRPNL, device_commands.Button_520, and the operation is a default_two_position_tumb. I have even tried changing this to a default_button and adding the appropriate statements to the end of the code state but this renders it inoperative. As with the A10C......the down = iCommand%@$^%&, functions are way easier to adjust for toggles than the code in the M2000 default .lua. I'll keep hacking at it and if i Find the solution (Deezle) ill let you guys know. I'm not very optimistic however as i've seen some of your work Deezle and it seems you have your head around it a little better than mine.
                  Win 10 - Intel I7 7700k@4.6ghz water cooled - ASUS Z270 -EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid - 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill- Oculus Rift S
                  custon mip panel and side panels
                  Bodnar BU0836X, BBI32x2, BBI64x2
                  DSD 64
                  TM Warthog HOTAS
                  TM Cougar MFD'sx3
                  TM TPR pedals
                  Saitek Radiox2

                  Comment


                    #10
                    if we know the lua equivalent function called (if it exists) when the mouse button click on a cockpit element, we can easily create custom bindable functions with toggles, cycle next, prev, etc...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      got it!!!!

                      Code:
                      {down = iCommandBatteryPower, name = _('Toggle Main Battery On/Off'), category = _('Systems')},
                      will try to add the other switches for this toggle function and report back.
                      Win 10 - Intel I7 7700k@4.6ghz water cooled - ASUS Z270 -EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid - 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill- Oculus Rift S
                      custon mip panel and side panels
                      Bodnar BU0836X, BBI32x2, BBI64x2
                      DSD 64
                      TM Warthog HOTAS
                      TM Cougar MFD'sx3
                      TM TPR pedals
                      Saitek Radiox2

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Baldawg View Post
                        got it!!!!

                        Code:
                        {down = iCommandBatteryPower, name = _('Toggle Main Battery On/Off'), category = _('Systems')},
                        will try to add the other switches for this toggle function and report back.
                        Bro that was just a guess I don't know how the function is called it wont work

                        I just showed an example : P
                        sigpic
                        Youtube
                        Reddit

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Bro......I didn't use your guess, i simply fixed something that was already there. the keyboard LCtrl + LShft + B works the switch. i found it in the keyboards default lua and made the correction to the joystick default lua and bam it works as intended. as far as reporting back, trying to add other switches with the "toggle" feature (ie Electric Transfer switch, Alternator 1 and 2, Hydraulic Emergency Pump, etc) is the issue that stands. im trying a few different things but they aren't showing up in the options controls menu after i implement them. still trying though. Heres an example code

                          Code:
                          {down = device_commands.Button_520, up = device_commands.Button_520, cockpit_device_id = devices.PWRPNL, value_down = 1, value_up = 0, name = _('Main Battery Switch Toggle'), category = _('Engine')},

                          using steps from this thread

                          http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=89226&page=17
                          Win 10 - Intel I7 7700k@4.6ghz water cooled - ASUS Z270 -EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid - 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill- Oculus Rift S
                          custon mip panel and side panels
                          Bodnar BU0836X, BBI32x2, BBI64x2
                          DSD 64
                          TM Warthog HOTAS
                          TM Cougar MFD'sx3
                          TM TPR pedals
                          Saitek Radiox2

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Baldawg View Post
                            Bro......I didn't use your guess, i simply fixed something that was already there. the keyboard LCtrl + LShft + B works the switch. i found it in the keyboards default lua and made the correction to the joystick default lua and bam it works as intended. as far as reporting back, trying to add other switches with the "toggle" feature (ie Electric Transfer switch, Alternator 1 and 2, Hydraulic Emergency Pump, etc) is the issue that stands. im trying a few different things but they aren't showing up in the options controls menu after i implement them. still trying though. Heres an example code

                            Code:
                            {down = device_commands.Button_520, up = device_commands.Button_520, cockpit_device_id = devices.PWRPNL, value_down = 1, value_up = 0, name = _('Main Battery Switch Toggle'), category = _('Engine')},

                            using steps from this thread

                            http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=89226&page=17
                            Oh lol ... sorry misunderstanding

                            Thought you just saw my line of code and said "THX GONNA TRY THIS"

                            didn't even think it trough xD
                            sigpic
                            Youtube
                            Reddit

                            Comment


                              #15
                              No problem man....im grateful that you took the time to add the commands in the first place.....just trying to get it to work in my sim pit.
                              Win 10 - Intel I7 7700k@4.6ghz water cooled - ASUS Z270 -EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid - 1000W PSU - 32GB 3200 G-Skill- Oculus Rift S
                              custon mip panel and side panels
                              Bodnar BU0836X, BBI32x2, BBI64x2
                              DSD 64
                              TM Warthog HOTAS
                              TM Cougar MFD'sx3
                              TM TPR pedals
                              Saitek Radiox2

                              Comment


                                #16
                                could you make the radar range and the auz turn up in the axis menu ?
                                Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S

                                I´m in for a ride, a VR ride
                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX...view_as=public

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  key bindings showing up in red is completly random!

                                  out of nowhere, today "TDC down" was in red. I applied the fix, but I don't like to reassign so many bindings. I did run a repair, orginal kebindings restored. But now, TDC is working, but this time cockpit illumination is highlighted in red...


                                  Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pedals, Oculus Rift

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by LuSi_6 View Post
                                    key bindings showing up in red is completly random!

                                    out of nowhere, today "TDC down" was in red. I applied the fix, but I don't like to reassign so many bindings. I did run a repair, orginal kebindings restored. But now, TDC is working, but this time cockpit illumination is highlighted in red...
                                    Before you use this file, you must delete, teh old file, then start DCS up, close it down again and now use the new files, and Bingo

                                    Everytime there is an update this these files will be overwrithen, so you better save em for further use
                                    Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S

                                    I´m in for a ride, a VR ride
                                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX...view_as=public

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      A quick question: Is there a way to get a "FBW Limiter A/A hold" function?

                                      Because now with the A/G hold flipping the switch up on my Warthog throttle flips the switch down in the cockpit which triggers my OCD.
                                      Specs:
                                      Spoiler:
                                      i7 5820K @ 3.8 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI X99S Gaming 7, 32GB DDR4, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by spiddx View Post
                                        A quick question: Is there a way to get a "FBW Limiter A/A hold" function?

                                        Because now with the A/G hold flipping the switch up on my Warthog throttle flips the switch down in the cockpit which triggers my OCD.
                                        value_up = 1, value_down = 0

                                        ASUS Z170-DELUXE
                                        Intel® Core™ i7-6700K @ 4,6 GHz
                                        ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti
                                        G.Skill Trident Z 32GB DDR4 3200MHz
                                        Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog
                                        CH Pro Pedals
                                        TrackIR 5

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X