[.LOG FILE REQ.] TPOD Crashes Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[.LOG FILE REQ.] TPOD Crashes Game

Since the Oct 9 patch, the TPOD crashes my game to desktop. It mainly happens in MP, but once it happens in MP it makes it common in SP. At first, it happened when I was carrying GBU-38s and entered my laser code. I ran a repair and it stopped. Then, it happened when I was messing with the gain and messing with some of the right OSBs. I don't really have any active mods. What is causing this?

Originally posted by exhausted View Post
    Since the Oct 9 patch, the TPOD crashes my game to desktop. It mainly happens in MP, but once it happens in MP it makes it common in SP. At first, it happened when I was carrying GBU-38s and entered my laser code. I ran a repair and it stopped. Then, it happened when I was messing with the gain and messing with some of the right OSBs. I don't really have any active mods. What is causing this?
    Hard to say, if you are getting a CTD then we need a .log file from you attached here in the forum. If you arent getting a crash bug are getting weird behaviour then we need a .trk file. We do know there was/ still is an issue with the GBU-54 at this time which has already been reported.
    Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Comment

Originally posted by exhausted View Post
      Were you by chance using the HTS mode on the TPOD? There is a game crashing bug that's under resolved bugs currently not fixed, that sends you straight to desktop when you're using HTS mode.

Comment

exhausted still waiting on that .log file bud.
        Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Comment

Hi, will a current log that I've been playing on include the crash from days ago?

Comment

Working...
          X