[RESOLVED] Mark Point functionality [NOT VISIBLE] in AG mode

Floydii

Currently the Markpoint function (MK# on OSB 19 of the MFD when displaying the EHSD) disappears when switching from NAV to A/G mode. RAZBAM_ELMO told me to post the issue here as his AV8B SME confirms that the functionality should remain in A/G mode.

The steps to set a markpoint (on a target of interest) are as follows:

1. be in NAV mode with the EHSD on one of the MFDs

2. lock up a target on the DMT/TGP

3. push OSB 19 on the HSI MFD ('MK#', where # is the next Markpoint number to be assigned), you should see the MP# number increase by one.

When switched to A/G mode, Step 3 is not possible as the MK# option disappears from OSB19 and is not replaced with anything else.

Desired behaviour is that the MK# option on OSB19 remains whenever the EHSD is an active MFD regardless of mode.

Per your community manager's comment, the Subject Matter Expert he consulted indicates that the markpoint option should be visible in Air to Ground mode as it is in NAV mode. I do not have any documentation as I am taking the word of your community manager. If you don't trust him, then I guess we're at an impasse..

Pls see below for your community managers comment, and some very large an clearly annotated imagery that outlines the issue.

R0RVaRA.jpg

7OB1WNT.png

Have a nice day.