So I have been diving into this AGm-65F problem a bit.

DmitriKozlowsky

The following appears to me.

IRMAV F lock on slant range is greatly reduced. This is what has been reported. For me it is less then 4 nm and below 10,000 feet, in winter in Caucasus region. During daytime with warm to hot weather, in this map, F fails to lock on mostly. At random times, it does lock on, but lock breaks after few seconds.

With SHIP mode ON, F locks on to ships in Black Sea , during cold weather.

For me, with hot weather in NTTR, 27 C and higher. AGM-65F does not work at all. Day or night.

So perhaps, maybe, and I could be wrong, that this is weather condition related. With primary determinant being temperature. Maybe!

F should have same seeker performance as D and G variant, and be slightly better then either engaging naval surface targets.

E, F, & G are essentially same missile with different seekers. E has laser, F & G use IR seeker from D. F is supposed to be better then G for naval targets. Otherwise F & G are same missile.

Second issue. Precooling.

F seekers need 3 minutes of pre-cooling before being RDY for use. I get that. No problem here. However, selecting one of the IRMV in STRS page should pre-cool all the IRMVs loaded. Instead, it appears to me, that each one has to pre-cooled manually. Otherwise, letting one fly, leaves with three minutes of wait time for second to cool down to be RDY for use. This is odd behavior.

• 2 weeks later...

Precooling...

if i pre-cool the IRMV i know i need to wait 3 minutes for the RDY sign...and i think 1 time in AG Mode and on stores Page the IRMV selected it starts and the counter runs thru (and i can do other things until the countdown is done)

-> but if i select another page or another Mode or another Weapon the counter stops and i need to go a second time to AG Mode/SRS Page and select IRMV and the counter starts new. i have checked this with a kitchen clock, it took 3 minutes again...

i think this is a bug

• 3 weeks later...

Major bug plus the DMT TDC slew gets reversed and goes to a uncontrollable high rate. Hopefully they can squash this bug quickly as it's been reported numerous times that the AGM-65F IR is not locking on or doing so very intermittently at best.

Sager Laptop, i7-6700k 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 980M, 1920x1080, TIR 5, Windows 10

Major bug plus the DMT TDC slew gets reversed and goes to a uncontrollable high rate. Hopefully they can squash this bug quickly as it's been reported numerous times that the AGM-65F IR is not locking on or doing so very intermittently at best.

I am seeing this too (Reverse slew at High Rate). Seems intermittent so I thought it was just my system or axes, but under the same conditions, the TPOD is fine. Still it doesn't happen to me all the time.