Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Einherjer View Post

Maybe something like this?
    It happens when dust and little particles in the air abrase the material at the end of the blades (where the speed is the highest)
    Same effect like a flint stone
    Yes, the same effect.

Comment

Any update?
      Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbrotherhood7 View Post
        Any update?
        It's still very early in development, so I wouldn't expect many news at the time beeing.
        Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Comment

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1545Cbdumg0[/ame]

An interesting account of USMC NA Harriers from one of the pilots
          Last edited 08-07-2016, 05:33 PM.
          "If the MWS didn't see it, it didn't happen"

Comment

Is it possible that we can now start a new thread for the Harrier and definitely for the AT-27? I think it would be best if we can start "rallying the troops" since these modules will both probably/hopefully be released in the next 12 months.

Comment

Where did you get that information from? What exactly is "rallying the troops?" I wasn't aware anyone was routing!

Comment

Well I said "probably/hopefully be released in the next 12 months.", referring that nobody actually knows. This is just based on RAZBAAM's Facebook updates and how the AT-27 seems to be well on its way. With the Harrier I was thinking with the recent pictures that it is a slight possibility we will be seeing it on ours computer screens within the next 18 months most likely.

"rallying the troops" means getting excited about something.

Sorry for confusion

Comment

No need to make an official thread until there is something worth showing off. Early renders aren't worth much frankly. Just look at VEAO, they're on their 3rd or 4th exterior model and they've been working on that plane for years now. RAZBAM is probably waiting, and correctly so, to start its hype train closer to when they're ready to release, that way they don't burn out the fans like LN did.

Comment

here is a little SITREP on the Harrier:
                    Currently, i´m madly working in finishing the exterior model, i have deleted so many stuff i thought it was ok when in reality wasnt, and started over some others all over again looking for the finest AV-8B rendering in ANY sim so far, this means LOTS of research and many hits and miss until you get things correctly. The sweet spot is the fact that the cockpit is fairly ready for coding, and that i´m getting just where i want it to be. I can post tons of renderings if you want, or even gameplay pics, but they are really dull at this time. I hope i can deliver some ready-to-code pics in a near future..

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler111 View Post
                      Currently, i´m madly working in finishing the exterior model, i have deleted so many stuff i thought it was ok when in reality wasnt, and started over some others all over again looking for the finest AV-8B rendering in ANY sim so far, this means LOTS of research and many hits and miss until you get things correctly. The sweet spot is the fact that the cockpit is fairly ready for coding, and that i´m getting just where i want it to be. I can post tons of renderings if you want, or even gameplay pics, but they are really dull at this time. I hope i can deliver some ready-to-code pics in a near future..
                      Thanks, Prowler!
                      Looking forward.
                      Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call
                      sigpic

Comment

good work team
                        More news to the front
                        Wishlist: ED / 3rd Party Campaings
                        My Rig: Intel I-5 750 2.67Ghz / Packard Bell FMP55 / 16 GB DDR3 RAM / GTX-1080 8 GB RAM / HD 1Tb/2Tb / Warthog / 2 MDF / TFPR

DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893
                        DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...91#post4076891
                        21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/
                        Silver_Dragon Youtube

Comment

No please do even if its just one

Comment

Originally posted by Coxy_99 View Post
                            No please do even if its just one
                            1+++
                            Yes please.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice, I for one would certainly not mind seeing some pics.

Comment

Yah I would be thrilled for any more pictures at all! We are all so appreciative that you are taking your time to make it as best it can be and eagerly await the AV-8B and your hard work!

Comment

Great work Razbam.I can't wait to fly your Harrier Pack.Any chance you guys could make a Sea Harrier FRS1 or FRS2 later down the road to go with the AV-8B,B+ and GR.7/9 variants since VEAO dropped it from their roadmap awhile ago.

Comment

Good news, thanks for the update!

I would already be very happy even with dull pictures
                                    Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Comment

thanks for the update prowler

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Comment

I don't know much about the AV-8B(NA) but is it safe to say we wont be able to carry AGM-84 and AGM-88? We should be able to carry AGM-65's I believe. The only other thing I know about the NA is that its from 1991, has a built in FLIR and has a early Map of Earth system.

Comment

Nice!

Bye
                                          Phant
                                          https://www.amvi.it/upload/2016/header.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                          X