AV8B II Plus

Beltza

Take a look at the Still Alive thread. The module is far from complete and the developer appears to be having great difficulty implementing systems and correcting issues. I would not expect much of anything from the developer in terms of a more complex aircraft.

It would be nice to see work to implement the AV-8B+ begin already. The Harriers can defend themselves in real life with AMRAAMs, though these are not widely deployed due to the nature of real life fighting.

No matter how much I like to fly CAS with Harrier from the western side, I want the N/A first to be implemented with features and capabilities it should have, as after all the Plus variant is nothing more than a ARBS removed and radar slapped in. Even their corresponding NATOPS manuals are one and the same with a couple pages difference where it is mentioned what is different between the radar variant pages.

I can't fly the Harrier, not have been able to do it for a long time. Because TPOD jumps randomly to LST or TV. The ARBS designation jumps randomly somewhere else than just overflown target with even miles difference. You can't always undesignate the target as ARBS or TPOD doesn't cage back to center but somewhere between. Sometimes TV just locks itself on some random position on the ground. And not to talk about unrealistic lack of contrast lock system (ED side to develop it) and all aiming problems with inaccuracies for ARBS that should be extremely accurate, inaccuracies to slew with 14 bit mini-stick but not with 8-bit (ED side again very likely) etc.

Lets first get the AV-8B actually fixed, completed and then wait to see the Plus variant, after the MiG-23MLA has been released since it is waiting AV-8B, M2000C and MiG-19P to get completed first.... So AV-8B N/A > MiG-23MLA > AV-8B+.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Unfortunately at this point I feel RAZSCAM is running similar to a ponzi scheme. They need the funds from new modules in order to support the old ones. It is just a matter of time before it implodes as they will not be able to keep robbing from their new products to finish the old ones. The whole Early Access scheme generally pushes this model of operation. I fully expect them to release the Mig-23 and the F-15E before any real work is done on the AV-8. Then the community will start to ask for things on these and the cycle will start all over again.

Unfortunately at this point I feel RAZSCAM is running similar to a ponzi scheme. They need the funds from new modules in order to support the old ones. It is just a matter of time before it implodes as they will not be able to keep robbing from their new products to finish the old ones. The whole Early Access scheme generally pushes this model of operation. I fully expect them to release the Mig-23 and the F-15E before any real work is done on the AV-8. Then the community will start to ask for things on these and the cycle will start all over again.

You must work for Razbam considering you know the business plan and future lel

Take a look at the Still Alive thread. The module is far from complete and the developer appears to be having great difficulty implementing systems and correcting issues. I would not expect much of anything from the developer in terms of a more complex aircraft.

+1

I absolutely would love to see Razbam bring the Plus as a variant. I remember it being mentioned, and encourage them to bring it on after they get the NA version up to snuff.

This aircraft with radar capability is just oh so sexy.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.