Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FALKLANDS MAP UPDATES

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    The new Syria map seems really good, but the Falklands maps will offer so much more content wise. With the very large number of assets being included with the theater we will have the first true comprehensive map to play with.

    No other DCS map at this time offer a true relevant environment. The South Atlantic map will. This is the project I'm the most interested in for a few months now - excepting DCS core enhancements.
    3rd Wing | 4/33 Vexin * VK-94
    A furore Normannorum, libera nos Domine

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by tugais View Post
      The new Syria map seems really good, but the Falklands maps will offer so much more content wise. With the very large number of assets being included with the theater we will have the first true comprehensive map to play with.

      No other DCS map at this time offer a true relevant environment. The South Atlantic map will. This is the project I'm the most interested in for a few months now - excepting DCS core enhancements.
      Aside from any player operated historic planes that actually flew there... I'm personally way more interested in syria.
      New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)
      Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Harlikwin View Post
        Aside from any player operated historic planes that actually flew there... I'm personally way more interested in syria.
        F16s and Mig-29s... and the soon to be eurofigther???

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by phant View Post
          There have been several updates over time, especially recently.

          Check out Razbam's Facebook page or, for simplicity, this thread.


          Bye
          Phant
          very nice. lots of progress videos there.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by razorseal View Post
            very nice. lots of progress videos there.
            Really sad that we need to use Facebook in order to see progression
            I have never used Facebook, don't have an account and wasn't planning on creating one...

            Why does Razbam just keep ignoring requests, from a large portion of the DCS community, to post regular updates on this official ED forum. Is it so much to ask to simply post those FB video's on this forum as well?
            System specs:
            Spoiler:
            System specs: i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- HP Reverb v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Harlikwin View Post
              Aside from any player operated historic planes that actually flew there... I'm personally way more interested in syria.
              Well Lots of the Assets can be used in Syria.... all the 80´s tech fo rinstance or are you going to do teh 1982 Lebanon civil war with 2000s ground tech?
              AND most is very relevan to the Cold War times... so I belive that the Assets is teh strong set of thepackage...


              Can some one change the title to South atlantic.. Falklands is accurate but rude.
              Last edited by Baco; 07-19-2020, 04:17 AM.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by sirrah View Post
                Really sad that we need to use Facebook in order to see progression
                I have never used Facebook, don't have an account and wasn't planning on creating one...

                Why does Razbam just keep ignoring requests, from a large portion of the DCS community, to post regular updates on this official ED forum. Is it so much to ask to simply post those FB video's on this forum as well?
                Well, they sometimes react to the requests and say that they will share stuff on the forums from now on, do that for a few days and then forget about it...
                Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

                DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

                sigpic

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by sirrah View Post
                  Really sad that we need to use Facebook in order to see progression

                  I have never used Facebook, don't have an account and wasn't planning on creating one...



                  Why does Razbam just keep ignoring requests, from a large portion of the DCS community, to post regular updates on this official ED forum. Is it so much to ask to simply post those FB video's on this forum as well?
                  Yeah I don't know.

                  I have a fake Facebook for stuff like this.

                  Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #24
                    There are obvious reasons why RAZBAM don’t post here anymore.
                    Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

                    Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

                    TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Terrorban View Post
                      There are obvious reasons why RAZBAM don’t post here anymore.
                      But they develop for us [emoji848]

                      Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Terrorban View Post
                        There are obvious reasons why RAZBAM don’t post here anymore.
                        Dont be a troll. I dont buy the products from DCS to microsoft. I then need to write in instagram to comunicate with??.
                        __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                        Update:MSI Z390-A PRO, i7-9700K 3.6Ghz liquid Cooled, Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64GB, Asus Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EVO OC Edition 8GB GDDR6, 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD NVMe M.2, HOTAS TM Warthog, HP Reverb

                        Comment


                          #27
                          One of the main reasons I normally post stuff to either Facebook or YouTube is because its extremely easy and quick. ALT + Print Screen - CTRL V on Facebook, done

                          In order for me to do anything on the ED forums I have to first save the files then upload them to a hosting site, then get the link and then format a post with those links.

                          From 8am till 5pm I do my day job, then I start on the map after that till around 11:30pm then I head to bed, 99% of my free time is dedicated to the map and developing the assets. so time is very precious to me.

                          I will try and do better and try to include a lot more content on here also.

                          Going to have a little rant now:

                          One of the other issues I do face is that whenever I post anything, either on FB or here I get comments which are completely unrelated to the post, like " where's the F15" etc

                          This really irritates me. On FB I have admin rights to the Razbam page so any comments that are unrelated just get removed. whereas within the forums I do not.


                          But for future updates I will try my best to include some stuff on here also

                          Thanks Specter
                          Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

                          SPECTER
                          Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Raz_Specter View Post
                            In order for me to do anything on the ED forums I have to first save the files then upload them to a hosting site, then get the link and then format a post with those links.
                            That's actually not necessary. You can just attach the pics to your forum posts, without uploading them on a hosting site.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by QuiGon; 08-13-2020, 12:50 PM.
                            Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

                            DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by QuiGon View Post
                              That's actually not necessary. You can just attach the pics to your forum posts, without uploading them on a hosting site.
                              Yes I agree, however, the pictures are restricted in size some of the images I take are all in 4k. some are + 4MB

                              Plus the fact you don't get a big view of the picture in the main screen and users would have to click the images.

                              Anyways I have uploaded some more pictures to the initial thread.
                              Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

                              SPECTER
                              Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                #30
                                OK Scenery remove update:

                                Just tried this and while it removes all of the buildings at MPA its still leaves the roads and also the runway / taxiways.

                                so will most likely have to be an additional map included after beta release without MPA included
                                Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

                                SPECTER
                                Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X