This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll buy :
    МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 F-14A Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Comment

Once the 23 has it’s own forum section I’d know it’s getting close. Good luck in 2020 RB
      "See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.
      =RvE=

Comment

Overstratos: Any news on potential MiG-19S?

Comment

Looking forward to the MiG-23 Flogger. Once the work is done of course there is room to modify it into the MiG-27. That would give Red force much more punch. Also the Flogger will really add to the Cold War period.

Comment

Originally posted by jester224 View Post
            Looking forward to the MiG-23 Flogger. Once the work is done of course there is room to modify it into the MiG-27. That would give Red force much more punch. Also the Flogger will really add to the Cold War period.
            Mig 27 would be its own separate module even if they could get the data for it. Despite being dervied from the Mig23 it was basically a totally different aircraft, engines, aerodynamic, systems etc. At best maybe something like mig23BN but again, it also had major changes.
            New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)
            Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Comment

Two aircrafts that really waiting, MiG-23MLA and Mi-24P. Both are most beautiful in their class, fighters and attack helicopters.

And I am hoping to see a MiG-27 in 2023-2025 time period, as it would complete the Soviet Union Frontline aviation branch.
              i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.
              i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Comment

Any Mig-23 updates? A short, tiny test video would be great if it can fly

Comment

Yes, tiny update would be nice...
                  i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.
                  i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Comment

*Bumperama*

As a Mig-Fan I can’t help myself and need to ask if you still plan to make it an 2020 release?
                    Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

Comment

I can’t answer your question but seem to me they are doing and redoing the same without showing a clear progress. And what we can see they spend more time in others modules than in MiG-23 as their Facebook show...
                      sigpic

Comment

it's not coming in 2020 unless they rush it.

Comment

Working...
                        X