X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys you need to make bug posts in the bug section

they will be lost in this thread

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | 2080ti | 64GB DDR4 Ram | Winwings Hotas | MFG Crosswinds | HP Reverb

Comment

Thank you for making the bug posts, i will have a look

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | 2080ti | 64GB DDR4 Ram | Winwings Hotas | MFG Crosswinds | HP Reverb

Comment

Old, but still actual:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=186977

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...6&postcount=15
        TAW_Glimmer
        Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | F/A-18C Hornet | F/A-18E Super Hornet | F-14 Tomcat | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage
        Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | OH-58D Kiowa Warrior | UH-60 Blackhawk

Comment

Originally posted by Esac_mirmidon View Post
          Sun size and graphic bug at overcast.

1.- Latest Open Beta de Sun size and the sun representation at overcast has issues now, not presented in Release Version.
          2.- No track need because is a graphical issue.
          3.- At day the sun size is different and way bigger in OB. With overcast the issue is self explanatory.
          4.- Any mission will reproduce the same issue. Pics provided. It seems the fix for the rain drops over the canopy brings this issue with the sun.
          Hi, can I ask have you tested in other modules ?

Comment

This happens only on the Harrier for latest OB and on the Spitfire both on Release and OB.

SORRY DECOY for using this thread. I will use the bug section for future issues. Feel free to move my posts to the correct bug section if needed.
            " You must think in russian.."
            sigpic

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Comment

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...67#post3698067
              TAW_Glimmer
              Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | F/A-18C Hornet | F/A-18E Super Hornet | F-14 Tomcat | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage
              Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | OH-58D Kiowa Warrior | UH-60 Blackhawk

Comment

Guys I'm going to lock this thread.

If you post bugs or links to bugs in here they will probably be missed

Pm me or bump the original thread, hope you understand but I don't want to miss anything from you guys.

Thanks In advance

Comment

The bug tracker has been revamped to have a better work flow. its at the same location.

Will now show what is being tested and your see when bugs are completed now .

LINK TO THE TRACKER which is under BUG TRACKER on the Razbam site:
                  www.Razbamsimulations.com

Comment

Working...
                  X