• Show
Clear All

How about M2000B/D?
    sigpic

Tau's Youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj3...Ql9d7YKTro0nKA

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler111 View Post
      A-7 is going to happen, when i posted pics of what we have in the sim i was clear about it, thing is, we have to get our stuff right, and this is what I´m working right now, as a 3d developer. The A-7 is also my work, so it will have to wait until i have time to devote to it accordingly.
      About the T-2C..it´s pretty much shelved, even as we have lots of work in it, but not a priority of any kind for the time being, It´s was a great learning platform, it might see the light of DCS, but i guess you´ll rather see some A-7 than a T-2, right?
      It's not exactly that trainers are a bad thing. After getting the L-39 I've totally changed my mind about them. Some are a great planes but well, if the question is T-2 or A-7 first the answer is quite obvious: A-7 all the way!

Originally posted by sirscorpion View Post
      I have to say I have limited interest in the mig19 and MIII, I think DCS products should solely at the moment focused on 3.5-4.5 gen aircraft and build that core well.

That said, I will gladly buy them simply to support you guys, the M2000 is my go to plane in Blue flags and you guys did an amazing job supporting it. And i do that in the hope that we will see more focus on the 3.5-4.5 gen aircraft. Heck i even bought 4 copies of the m2000 for some friends.
      That's really narrow way of thinking. There are a lot of other people that would love the get MiG-19 or any other "vintage" aircraft. I'm quite sure that anything from list of: MiG-17, MiG-19, MiG-23, Su-17/22, Su-24, Su25, F-4 would trigger a hype train, probably even a bigger one than another early 4'th gen fither (unless it's a MiG-29).
      I would even say an opposite. After Normandy, DCS should focus on Korea (1-st gen jets) and then Vietnam (2-nd, early 3-rd gen jets) to build a base of assets in consistant way. Focusing on 4'th gen first is like starting to build a house from the roof.
      F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Comment

Can I curiously ask what about any possible version of the A-6?

Since a loooong time ago it's one of those planes I feel the need for.
        Sorry, but the book "Flight of the Intruder" and subsequently Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam really had me.

Thanks anyway to RAZBAM for all their collective efforts!

Comment

For A-7 i think is an idea for start the production of Vietnam War Aircraft
          sigpic

Comment

Although I understand the reasons behind it, it saddens my heart to not see the A-7 on the road map. I was so much looking forward to this bird.
            Do, or do not, there is no try.
            --------------------------------------------------------
            Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

Comment

SLUF life yeah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbik View Post
                Although I understand the reasons behind it, it saddens my heart to not see the A-7 on the road map. I was so much looking forward to this bird.
                Seems like you still have the chance

Originally posted by Prowler111 View Post
                A-7 is going to happen, when i posted pics of what we have in the sim i was clear about it, thing is, we have to get our stuff right, and this is what I´m working right now, as a 3d developer. The A-7 is also my work, so it will have to wait until i have time to devote to it accordingly.
                About the T-2C..it´s pretty much shelved, even as we have lots of work in it, but not a priority of any kind for the time being, It´s was a great learning platform, it might see the light of DCS, but i guess you´ll rather see some A-7 than a T-2, right?
                sigpic
                Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

Comment

Originally posted by Svend_Dellepude View Post
                  Seems like you still have the chance

I know, but it will take longer than I hoped for.
                  Do, or do not, there is no try.
                  --------------------------------------------------------
                  Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tau View Post
                    How about M2000B/D?
                    I wish!
                    sigpic
                    Lose sight / Lose fight

Comment

where is my f-15e????

Comment

Originally posted by rcl View Post
                        where is my f-15e????
                        Same the only one im waiting for.
                        i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Comment

I think it is planned to be after the current roadmap .
                          Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3...UxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Comment

where is my f-15e????
                            Hopes
                            sigpic

Comment

where is my f-15e????
                              Probably another three to six years down the road depending on how much RAZBAM already have done. Personally, I think we'll see the Jaguar GR1A, A-6E Intruder and A-7E Corsair II on the roadmap before we see the F-15E.
                              Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Comment

Hoping for the GR3a Jag.
                                General 3D modeling thread and reference sites
                                UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.
                                The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
                                "Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
                                Please send all hate mail to No11
                                Updates to my stuff are now going here

Comment

Originally posted by joey45 View Post
                                  Hoping for the GR3a Jag.
                                  A Jaguar GR1A is fine for me as I like the 80's cold war birds much more than the 90's and later birds with the all of the latest updates. I wouldn't mind a Jaguar T2A as well but I doubt anyone would take a crack at that one.
                                  Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Comment

The GR3a wasn't much of an avionics upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
                                    General 3D modeling thread and reference sites
                                    UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.
                                    The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
                                    "Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
                                    Please send all hate mail to No11
                                    Updates to my stuff are now going here

Comment

I cant wait for the mirage 3!!!

I really cant wait for the mirage 3!
                                      It was for a long time the backbone of the South African airforce, as the mirage, and later as the Cheetah (Kfir with a different avionics suite and engine).

i have been begging them for weeks for just a little bit more on my beloved delta, but to no avail! not even a get lost!
                                      I would be happy with anything at this stage!

Comment

after your long main list, just a wishlistl of missing jet in DCS the F4 or F16 or jaguar or tornado or ms406/devoitine520/hurricane/p47/me262/mc205/il2/lagg/yak3/mig9 (map normandy)
                                        Last edited 05-06-2017, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wackomedic911 View Post
                                          I really cant wait for the mirage 3!
                                          It was for a long time the backbone of the South African airforce, as the mirage, and later as the Cheetah (Kfir with a different avionics suite and engine).

i have been begging them for weeks for just a little bit more on my beloved delta, but to no avail! not even a get lost!
                                          I would be happy with anything at this stage!
                                          Sometimes no news are good news..patience please

Comment

Working...
                                          X