This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CapableJet7 View Post
    But the list are in order of release or random?
    Originally posted by Prowler111 View Post
    Our current schedule is the following (in no particular order)
    Did you know? True Harrier fans contribute to the AV-8B Community Bugtracker!

Comment

Originally posted by crudboy12 View Post
      Couldn't they use the framework from the Saab Viggen?
      That's LN's code, so no they don't get to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirak View Post
        That's LN's code, so no they don't get to use it.
        I wouldnt say that, but I think LN's version is just tailored for the Viggen and might not be suited for much more advanced A/G-Radars like the A7/6 and F15E have, tho thats just speculation ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans_Dampf View Post
          I wouldnt say that, but I think LN's version is just tailored for the Viggen and might not be suited for much more advanced A/G-Radars like the A7/6 and F15E have, tho thats just speculation ofc.
          Leatherneck Simulations is a company in direct competition with RAZBAM for modules. Why would they ever, without a hefty licensing fee, give their code away to RAZBAM to use?

Comment

Thanks for the update! So excited for the Super Tucano, hope it can be released this year, as is a plane that can be a challenge to master!
            I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Comment

Leatherneck Simulations is a company in direct competition with RAZBAM for modules. Why would they ever, without a hefty licensing fee, give their code away to RAZBAM to use?
              Well, we've seen multiple times that devs help each other out with little things, tho providing the code for an A/G-Radar goes beyond that, I would guess. But I dont think this will be happening, too..

Comment

Thanks for the reply Prowler! I have all the patience in the world for your team.
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome, i'm very glad o see the Mirage III and that the AT-27 has been replaced by the A-29 and love the attention you give to us.
                  I want to know if the Tornado is still in program, i remember an old post in this forum where you guys shared the very early 3d model of that plane, it is absolutely the plane i'm waiting most, please can you tell us something about this bird?
                  Last edited 02-28-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Great! The Mirage module has been one of the best purchases I've ever made in sims.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
                    Intel i5-7600k @ 4.8Ghz, Asus Maximus VIII Hero, 16GB Corsair 3000Mhz, EVGA GTX 1080 SC, WD 2TB & WD 3GB Storage, 60GB & 128GB OCZ SSD, TrackIR 4 w/TrackClip Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, 24" LED Monitor & Oculus Rift
                    Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Dvdlpt?feature=mhum

Comment

Great to see developers being open and transparent with there road maps.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

I would not consider it direct, as they are making entirely different aircraft.

Direct competition would entail competing towards creating a same module ( or at least subversion or era specific update of the same Airframe), and the higher quality module being of the same aircraft being selected from the two for sale by ED.

as such the old saying applies

"Different strokes for different Folks"

since various different people have specific interests in certain aircraft. they simply may not like other irregardless of what 3rd party makes them. AS for most pure of aviation enthusiasts for those whoe enjoy all types of frames, theyl simply buy it all, so everyone ends up with sales.
                        Last edited 03-03-2017, 12:03 AM.

Build:

Spoiler:

Windows 10 64 bit,

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z370- E Motherboard, Intel Core i7 8700k ( Noctua NH14S cooler),Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 32gb ram (2666 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia Gtx 1080 8gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; WD 1TB HDD, Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD.

Comment

I love this 3rd party,they are doing a great job on Harrier and they working on nice modules.
                          sigpic

Comment

I want them all!

Comment

Looking forward to the Super Tucano. First modern plane with a glass cockpit, right?
                              sigpic

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Comment

i am very excited for the harrier and tucano.
                                great to have planes with MFDs, i hope there will be moving maps like the A-10C
                                its nice to keep track of your squad mates while flying.
                                find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A
                                http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Comment

Not really, the A-10C, F/A-18C and Harrier also have glass cockpits. But it will be nice to have a modern coin plane.

Comment

what about F-15E?

Comment

The ol' Mark I eyeball does fine for us helicopter pilots, coupled with great situational awareness!!

Comment

I look forward to that Super Tucano & Mirage 3.
                                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dementia View Post
                                          what about F-15E?
                                          would like that as well, this is by far the most important aircraft in my book.

Comment

Working...
                                          X