Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work all and it's good to put a face to a name, you all are very talented in your specific fields and one of my favorite developers.

Love from Australia *Open wallet* and even more so soon.

Comment

Hi Team,
      Long time reader, first time poster. I have to say, this is a great concept! It's fantastic to see the faces behind all the hard work. I, like everyone else am hanging, HANGING, for Av-8B. Looks so good. (BTW, please stop teasing with all the awesome screenshots, it's driving us insane!

A question, if you have the time?
      Do you guys track your man-hours that go into your developments? I imagine it would be absolutely scary once added up.
      Anyway, well done and keep up the good work & thanks for the post so we can put faces to names.
      Cheers

Comment

You are a good team...i have played with some of your work on FS2004 and FSX...hope the ED Harrier its at a good level too.

Here is 3 nice pics of the harrier....enjoy.
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        ---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------
        Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34
        Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

Comment

Originally posted by frodrigues2016 View Post
          You are a good team...i have played with some of your work on FS2004 and FSX...hope the ED Harrier its at a good level too.

Thank you all for your comments
          regarding this particular one, the Plus will appear eventually, as the GR7

Comment

Originally posted by frodrigues2016 View Post

That 3rd picture is truly awesome. Thanks for sharing

The GR.7 is still planned? OK - it looks like I will be able to stop grinding my teeth at last.

Comment

Thank you for the Mirage 2000C and many phantastic flight hours.
              Great work!
              **** „Es gibt alte Piloten und es gibt kühne Piloten, aber es gibt keine alten, kühnen Piloten.“ ****
              Andre Kostolany

http://www.combatpilot.at

Intel i5-3570k 4x3,4 GHz auf MSI M77 MPower, GeForce GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM DDR3-1.600, 500 GB SSD, Logitech G13 + G110, G35 Headset, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, WIN 7 HP, LG IP235P 32 Zoll 21:9,, TrackIR 5

Comment

Originally posted by VIRUS_AT View Post
                Thank you for the Mirage 2000C and many phantastic flight hours.
                Great work!
                Phantom Phan detected
                Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

Comment

Thanks for posting this, and keep up the great work guys!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's great to see the faces behind some of my favourite add-ons. I have been a big fan since the days of FSX. I am loving the Harrier in DCS and it's my favourite. I can't wait to see what else is in store for us in 2018. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you produce the A-4 Skyhawk for DCS eventually.

Comment

Since FSX, I started fly RAZBAM addons. Nice to meet you here again. And nice to hear you group members from best developers. Good job!

Comment

WOW - Tim and I worked on a project together a long time ago and I lost touch with him... someone please tell him to check his PMs!!
                        Last edited by ChuckJäger; 10-16-2018, 03:14 AM.
                        VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

Comment

Working...
                        X