Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see the team, keep up the great work!
    IAF.Tomer
    My Rig:
    Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX
    Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz
    Gigabyte GTX 980 OC
    Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)
    Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5
    sigpic

Comment

Nice intro! Thanks.

Question - Out of curiosity, what is the relationship between Metal2Mesh and RAZBAM again? Does Metal2Mesh provide the 3D models for RAZBAM? Something else...? Thanks.
      PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit
      Gear: HP Reverb | JetPad FSE | Monstertech MTX Sim Rig | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG PRO (center mount) | VKB Gunfighter Mk.III /w SCG-R Premium (side mount for DCS F-16)

Comment

So awesome to see you guys *Razbam* you guys are multinational team VERY cool. Special Hi from United States NC to Razbam American dudes...Razbam Rocks

Comment

Very cool to meet you guys. I'm particularly impressed and in awe at the fact you guys are from all over the world. An example of when people from all over the world work together, good things happen.

Comment

Hello Team
            Very nice to put faces to call signs,mine withheld, you may be eating or have small children around,lol
            Intrigued by the last entry, that's an Argentinian Herc, so was that a Skyhawk we were looking from? Hhhmmm
            Keep up the great work

Comment

Thank you Razbam! As usual, great communication with your customers

Originally posted by Teeter View Post
              Respect Aleklicho, looks like real!
              regards
              Ganesh

Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $610,83 and your HW expenses are countless...
              Reminder: You can´t invest your money much better until you wait for "GermanysNextTopModel": The Bo-105 PAH1A1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              W10 - Asus Z97Pro - 4790K - 32GB 2400 DDR3 - 1080Ti - Dell 29"@2560X1080
              TrackIR 5 - MFG Crosswinds - VirPil T-50 Base - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - pimped MSFFB2 - JetSeat SE

Comment

Originally posted by Teeter View Post

Let's just leave this here...

https://vimeo.com/166396351

We're not quite ready to announce Alejandro's relevance to the RAZBAM team just yet, but we'll (hopefully) be ready soon. Let's just say, it'll be a RAZBAM first, and we can't wait to share it with you. We promise, you'll be surprised.
                That appears to be an Argentine A-4, refueling from a KC-130, armed with a load of dumb bombs. That just screams Falklands War '82?
                "If the MWS didn't see it, it didn't happen"

Comment

Hi Team Razbam !

You guys are great ! Please keep it up, your products are awesome, it is great to have you developing aircraft for DCS !!
                  Kind regards,
                  Vince

PC:
                  Spoiler:
                  i5-7300HQ@2,5GHz | nVidia GTX 1050 Ti | 8Gb RAM | 256GB SSD for Windows+DCS | Windows10

Modules:
                  Spoiler:
                  Mirage2000C | AV-8B N/A | MiG-21Bis | F-5E | L-39 | Gazelle | FC3
                  Combined Arms | Supercarrier
                  NTTR | Persian Gulf

Comment

Hallo Razbam
                    PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Comment

Nice to meet y'all!! I enjoyed the bejesus out of your A-6 stuff in Strike Fighters!!! Thanks for your hard work!

~S

Comment

Hello RAZBAM ! Wish you clear blue skies !

Comment

Great international team!

Comment

LOVE THE TRANSPARENCY HERE; CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!

Nice to put a name with the face now, when we fly its much more personal. This is doing so much good to the community its benefits are becoming Exponential!

When I admire over the hard work and sweat involved in creating the M-2000C so well and proficient, i'll know who to appreciate it for!

Comment

lol wasnt expecting an argentinian working with them . yay
                              Spoiler:
                              I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+
                              GTX 1070ti
                              16gb @2400
                              2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB
                              SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK
                              WIN 10

Comment

With a Polish surname

Hardware: Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Hotas Cougar, Slaw Rudder, Wheel Stand Pro, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Reverb

Comment

Nice to meet you guys
                                  Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Comment

Hello RAZBAM team. I just picked up your M-2000C module this weekend and I'm incredibly impressed. Job well done and I look forward to your future products (especially that M-III ).

Comment

Hi Razbam,

Love your M2000, including the brazilian air force skin! Looking forwar for the A-29!

Count on me buying it on the first pre-release day!

All the best,

Sydy

Comment

Hopefully you will bring more of your wonderful planes, which u did for fsx for DCS... i still don t understand, why there is no F4, one of the most popular planes till the late seventies early eighties ... hope you keep on the good work... content customers are BUYING customeres :-)

Comment

The F4 is being done by Belsimtek.
                                          General 3D modeling thread and reference sites
                                          UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.
                                          The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
                                          "Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
                                          Please send all hate mail to No11
                                          Updates to my stuff are now going here

Comment

Working...
                                          X