X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ramsay

I have only a Single Stick.
    I use a Hat on my Stick to Slew the Camera and to Recenter the view.
    I also use a Hat on my Throttle to Zoom In/Out.
    But then while in the CoPilot's Seat, and done zeroing in on a target OR to Steer a HOT3 Missile while it's in flight, I use my Stick to steer it around objects.
    But I also use my stick to Fine-Tune the Camera Slew because it works more smoothly and slowly than the Hat. So I use the Hat to quickly scan/slew around looking for stuff and then the Stick to have a more refined movement of the Camera.
    However, it's important to note that this will not work (or work the same) IF we ever get multi-crew back again. But until then, this is what I have done now for a long time and it works beautifully for me.
    SnowTiger

Comment

BB in draxx 33

Hello gazelle friends, since the last stable update 2.5.6.55960 the draxx 33 (RWR) only indicates BB and the rangefinder does not work. Maybe I am the only one to have noticed this defect because I can not find any trace of these defects in the forum.

Comment

I noticed it a few days ago myself.
        The alarm would sound when there is a missile launch but I never saw any aircraft or SA's or anything on the RWR. Only the BB.
        SnowTiger

Comment

The alarm sounds during a radar crash or missile departure, as in the previous version, but instead of BB, there was the identity of the origin: SAM-aircraft-artillery. ex 29 for MiG29- 18 for F18 etc..... Now all are BB

The database of the draxx33 is no longer "powered" in the latest version and BB appears by default. I hope that this bug will be corrected soon.
          Last edited 10-15-2020, 08:48 AM.

Comment

I think the BB problem is a general DCS error as I've seen other airframe RWR's showing BB as threats too. It's likely that ED needs to fix that one and not PC.

Comment

As noted earlier here, laser rangefinder isn't working. It only shows "dist" at the TV screen.
              Stable version DCS/2.5.6.55960

Comment

The RWR bug, along with the laser range finder and viviane symbology have been fixed internally and the fix should be available in the next patch.
                Community Manager Account
                DrummerNL
                No code has to be inserted here.
                Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

Comment

Great to hear. For now, have to guess the distance using F10 map.
                  As the missile is optically guided, I can still enjoy the kaboom.

Comment

Regardless of whether the bug comes from DCS or polichop, the important thing is that it be taken into account and resolved in the next update, let’s say as soon as possible. It is really crippling not to know by whom or what one is threatened or even descended.
                    Regards

Comment

Working...
                    X