The quiet is deafening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The quiet is deafening!

For something just around the corner, hear nothing, see nothing, feel nothing. Hope things are going ok!

They just don't post much on this forum. They are pretty active on FB.

Here is their last pic of the week...

Comment

I have been looking for the contact info to follow them on FB, but havnt found any yet, can you please share that info? Thanks,
      Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / GIGABYTE 3866MHz GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 MOBO / Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz Processor (OC to 4.Eight) / G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III SSD / EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid/ Onboard Audio card / Creative Inspire 5.1 Surround Speakers /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ulrawide HD Monitor / Track IR4 / Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals / Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS (Modded)

Comment

Originally posted by Fakum View Post
        I have been looking for the contact info to follow them on FB, but havnt found any yet, can you please share that info?
        https://www.facebook.com/PolychopSimulations

... but there's more informal chat on progress on their discord.

Fury0 ,2/09/2020
        An updated video showing the KW progress would be awesome and very much appreciated.

Polychop Dan (DrummerNL), 02/09/2020
        We’ll look in to it but as we are very much focused on tuning the flight model right now, it is hard to actually “show” the progress, it is something you really have to feel. When we get back on the systems side of things it will be more interesting for viewers.
        Discord link: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=203749
        Last edited 09-09-2020, 07:20 PM.
        i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2070 Super 8GB, 1TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 1+1TB SSD, MSFFB2 joystick, X52 Pro Throttle, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Comment

Thank you sir!
          Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / GIGABYTE 3866MHz GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 MOBO / Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz Processor (OC to 4.Eight) / G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III SSD / EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid/ Onboard Audio card / Creative Inspire 5.1 Surround Speakers /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ulrawide HD Monitor / Track IR4 / Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals / Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS (Modded)

Comment

I'm not worried. I think they are hard at work to make sure it's as close to awesome as it can be!

Comment

Just trying to help here and perhaps unnecessary to say as they might already do this, but I'd strongly advise Polychop not to forget to regularly check and post news updates on this forum as well.

Many of us (me included) expect this forum to be the place to check for news updates.

(might want to check out all the drama that happened over at the Razbam sub-forum. "prevention is better than cure")
              System specs:
              Spoiler:
              System specs: i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- HP Reverb v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat

Comment

Originally posted by sirrah View Post
                Just trying to help here and perhaps unnecessary to say as they might already do this, but I'd strongly advise Polychop not to forget to regularly check and post news updates on this forum as well.

Many of us (me included) expect this forum to be the place to check for news updates.

(might want to check out all the drama that happened over at the Razbam sub-forum. "prevention is better than cure")
                Hi Sirrah,

We're around, answering questions and making statements a lot on here, discord and facebook equally. Maybe a bit more on various discords than on forums because there is more direct interaction in a real time chat so follow-up questions get answered almost immediatly.

We're at a point in the development process where we're working solely on the flight model which is very important, in fact our highest priority, but is not something you can really show but have to feel. As quoted by Ramsay in this very thread. It's a tedious process of disabling parts of the flight model just to focus exclusively on certain aspects and test and adjust very specific values. Right now we're focused on ETL values and behaviour for example. When we get back to the systems side of things it will generate more news worthy subjects.
                Last edited 09-11-2020, 10:47 AM.
                Community Manager Account
                DrummerNL
                No code has to be inserted here.
                Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

Comment

We looking at 2020, early 2021, late 2021?
                  sigpic
                  M-2000C | F/A-18C | F-14B | Bf 109 K-4 | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | SA342
                  i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz | 32GB DDR4 RAM | RTX 2080
                  T16000M FCS | TWCS Throttle | MFG Crosswind.V2 Rudder Pedals
                  "Dialectic"

Comment

Let's hope 2020
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Relic View Post
                      We looking at 2020, early 2021, late 2021?
                      Still aiming for 2020
                      Chinook lover - Rober -

Comment

Well that's good news.
                        sigpic
                        M-2000C | F/A-18C | F-14B | Bf 109 K-4 | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | SA342
                        i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz | 32GB DDR4 RAM | RTX 2080
                        T16000M FCS | TWCS Throttle | MFG Crosswind.V2 Rudder Pedals
                        "Dialectic"

Comment

Due to some core engine changes in the way indicators and multi function display symbology are handled within DCS World we suffered a massive setback in both the development of the Kiowa Warrior and the Gazelle. We're working hard to figure out what exactly is causing the issues and how to adapt.
                          My monitor replacement fundraiser...PayPal [email]mech.driver@rogers.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mower View Post
                            Due to some core engine changes in the way indicators and multi function display symbology are handled within DCS World we suffered a massive setback in both the development of the Kiowa Warrior and the Gazelle. We're working hard to figure out what exactly is causing the issues and how to adapt.
                            Thanks for that forward, Mower!
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:
                            W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15
                            Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
                            Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog
                            MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift CV 1

Comment

Sorry to hear that Mower. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Comment

I watched a youtube video by Rod White yesterday stating this was recently resolved and things are back on track.

Comment

I don't blame Polychop after the massive blasting a lot of people handed them for not really wanting to give news of any kind. Everyday I check the forum and discord but Kiowa is flying under the radar. Hope to hear from them and wishing them the best!

Comment

I'd bet money this will be brought up when we ask why no Kiowa in 2020...

Comment

Let's all be positive now.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarecrow84 View Post
                                        I'd bet money this will be brought up when we ask why no Kiowa in 2020...

I'd bet money this will positively be brought up when...

Just kidding . They'll release it when it's done, I'll buy it the same day.

Comment

Working...
                                        X