Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Propeller animation stopped to work

Hello,

Since the last patch, DCS World 2.5.6.50321, there is no propeller animation anymore when engine started.

Here is a video showing the problem, the propeller is here, but not turning anymore:

In attachment you will find the mission file I used for it and the .trk

I hope it help

Thank you

Asta'

Confirmed. Start / stop animation non existent.
    Last edited 06-24-2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Confirmed. I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for a fix, though. Apparently this mod was done by a single guy and he appears to be overwhelmed. I imagine at some point - in one of the next DCS updates - other, more vital functions will stop working. And then what??

Comment

Just checked - prop animation is still broken in the latest stable release...

Comment

rats... and this is a fun little bird to fly too... hopefully some love comes its way.
          Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra, i7-9700k (4.9ghz all cores), NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL-14 3200mhz RAM, GTX1080SC, Soundblaster Z, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 2x 512GB Samsung NVMe, 1x 1TB Samsung NVMe, WD 2TB HDD, Win 10 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, JetSeat KW-908, Rift "S", Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Case, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PW Supply, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2

Comment

Propeller animation is fixed now and you will get it with next DCS update, also pilot will have oxygen mask when system is enabled.

Moreover it's planned to add kneeboard, some tweaking on heating physics and correct pilot model after jumping. Work is in progress. There is intention to bring module to release as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support and feedback!
            Attached Files
            Last edited 10-13-2020, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Excellent news, good to hear this module is still getting attention. I dont fly it often, but its enjoyable when i do
              sigpic DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them
              System:
              Spoiler:
              I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Comment

Originally posted by Plexus View Post
                Propeller animation is fixed now and you will get it with next DCS update, also pilot will have oxygen mask when system is enabled.

Moreover it's planned to add kneeboard, some tweaking on heating physics and correct pilot model after jumping. Work is in progress. There is intention to bring module to release as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support and feedback!
                Outstanding!!! Fantastic news! This is my favorite DCS WWII bird and I really look forward to the updates! Really glad this project is still alive.

Comment

Working...
                X