Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by BKLronin View Post
    ...from Youtube, mostly.
    Whatever works ... :o)

    And, Fragger, don't worry too much about that. Some decent sound is necessary as it adds much to the immersion factor, yes, but one could argue if truly genuine 100% accurate self recorded sound is really that important. :o) At least at this stage of development. Don't grow grey hair about this - it will all work out sooner or later!
    Did you know? True Harrier fans contribute to the AV-8B Community Bugtracker!

    Comment


      Sounds should be easy to be tweaked out of a EC-135 or BK-117 Sound.

      "Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

      Comment


        I can send you my old blender, it can make a nice turbine sound

        ...sorry, bad joke, I'm crawling back beneath my stone. Me too dont believe what I read here about your problems with the army. Anyway, keep up your great work
        Per aspera ad astra!
        Crucial reading about DCS: Black Shark - Black Shark and Coaxial Rotor Aerodynamics, Black Shark and the Trimmer, Black Shark – Autopilot: Part 1, Black Shark – Autopilot: Part 2

        Comment


          Originally posted by The_Fragger View Post
          I was so close...just simple sounds which are not allowed to spread over the public.

          When the press is in Roth the are allowed to record everything. This is where understanding is irreproducible to me ...
          Talk with Diveplane, he can help you with the helo sound.
          More news to the front
          Wishlist: ED / 3rd Party Campaings
          My Rig: Intel I-5 750 2.67Ghz / Packard Bell FMP55 / 16 GB DDR3 RAM / GTX-1080 8 GB RAM / HD 1Tb/2Tb / Warthog / 2 MDF / TFPR

          DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893
          DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...91#post4076891
          21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/
          Silver_Dragon Youtube

          Comment


            Maybe good News, Fragger.

            As soon as I can, I'll visit Gatow and make some photos. Maybe, I can record some sounds. On my last visit, I could only take some photos from another Boh-105, which stand outdoors and wasn't in good condition.


            Gruß,
            Fire
            Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
            sigpic

            Comment


              UPDATE 15.11.2013

              Things going well so far. I'm still busy getting additional photos on the BO-105 since the guys from Roth doesn't allow me to shoot/ record Photos/sounds for privat use ().

              State of work:

              Modelling to Does:

              - Rotorbrake
              - Board landing Light
              - Door grips

              Integration:
              - The Internal and external model is integrated in DCS World and flyable (with Black Shark Dll's). Thanks to my Squadronmate: JaBoG32_Butcher

              Sounds:
              - Diveplane did an outstanding job on the sound files and I can just recommend this guy. He know what he's doing. The sounds are (in my opinion) more than realistic. I've heard a lot sounds of the BO-105 but these are so close to the realisic that i was leaning back, closed my eyes and I had the feeling that I was sitting on the pilot's seat . Thanks Diveplane for your outstanding job.

              Next:
              - i'm moving on texturing the Centerpanel. In the last few days I was counting gauges jumping over fences when I was lying in my bed . That's why I moved on texturing the weapons-terminal which is 90 % done.
              Check the screens of my current state of work. Thanks for your patience
              Attached Files
              Last edited 11-18-2013, 07:47 AM. Reason: spelling ;)
              2D/3D Artist
              MILTECH-5 /PD
              Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies
              sigpic

              BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH
              Eurofighter Typhoon
              https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/


              Spoiler:

              Windows 10 (x64)

              3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB
              Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F
              CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz
              RAM: 64 Gb
              Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

              HOTAS Warthog
              Hofmann Simpad Rudders
              Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch


              Heavy Metal is the law !

              Comment


                Originally posted by The_Fragger View Post
                UPDATE 15.11.2013

                Things going a well so far. I'm still busy getting additional photos on the BO-105 since the guys from Roth doesn't allow me to shoot/ record sounds for privat use ().

                State of work:

                Modelling to Does:

                - Rotorbrake
                - Board landing Light
                - Door grips

                Integration:
                - The Internal and external model is integrated in DCS World and flyable (with Black Shark Dll's). Thanks to my Squadronmate: JaBoG32_Butcher

                Sounds:
                - Diveplane did an outstanding job on the sound files and I can just recommend this guy. He knows what he's doing. The sounds are (in my opinion) more than realistic. I've heard a lot sound of the BO-105 sounds but these are so close to the realisic that i was leaning back, closed my eyes and I had the feeling that I was sitting on the pilot's seat . Thanks Diveplane for your outstanding job.

                Next:
                - i'm moving on texturing the Centerpanel. In the last few days I was counting gauges jumping over fences when I was lying in my bed . That's why I moved on texturing the weapons-terminal which is 90 % done.
                Check the screens of my current state of work. Thanks for your patience
                Awesome work and greatly appreciated... I have a question though, and I don't want to sound negative as the work is outstanding, but...

                Wouldn't the Huey be a more realistic representation of the flight dynamics of this particular machine rather than the shark? (I love the shark, Hell I love them ALL, but since Shark is a contra-rotating main rotor and no tail rotor, I feel the Huey would be closer to representing the "feel" of this bird..)

                And just for the record I will greatly enjoy this model whatever DLL's are used, but I was curious...
                "Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."
                RAMBO

                Comment


                  Originally posted by outlawal2 View Post
                  Awesome work and greatly appreciated... I have a question though, and I don't want to sound negative as the work is outstanding, but...

                  Wouldn't the Huey be a more realistic representation of the flight dynamics of this particular machine rather than the shark? (I love the shark, Hell I love them ALL, but since Shark is a contra-rotating main rotor and no tail rotor, I feel the Huey would be closer to representing the "feel" of this bird..)

                  And just for the record I will greatly enjoy this model whatever DLL's are used, but I was curious...
                  I hope I got you right but the DLL's I'm using are just for testing purpose. The Bo-105 DLL's will be developed seperately
                  Last edited 11-26-2013, 12:31 PM. Reason: spelling ;)
                  2D/3D Artist
                  MILTECH-5 /PD
                  Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies
                  sigpic

                  BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH
                  Eurofighter Typhoon
                  https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/


                  Spoiler:

                  Windows 10 (x64)

                  3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB
                  Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F
                  CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz
                  RAM: 64 Gb
                  Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

                  HOTAS Warthog
                  Hofmann Simpad Rudders
                  Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch


                  Heavy Metal is the law !

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by The_Fragger View Post
                    I hope I get you right but the DLL's I'm using are just for testing purpose. The Bo-105 DLL's are developed seperately

                    I apologize! I must be getting my projects mixed up and was assuming that you were going to use the Shark DLL's as the final elease, not just for testing...

                    I will now go sit back in the corner and keep real quiet...
                    "Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."
                    RAMBO

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by The_Fragger View Post
                      UPDATE 15.11.2013

                      Things going a well so far. I'm still busy getting additional photos on the BO-105 since the guys from Roth doesn't allow me to shoot/ record sounds for privat use ().

                      State of work:

                      Modelling to Does:

                      - Rotorbrake
                      - Board landing Light
                      - Door grips

                      Integration:
                      - The Internal and external model is integrated in DCS World and flyable (with Black Shark Dll's). Thanks to my Squadronmate: JaBoG32_Butcher

                      Sounds:
                      - Diveplane did an outstanding job on the sound files and I can just recommend this guy. He knows what he's doing. The sounds are (in my opinion) more than realistic. I've heard a lot sound of the BO-105 sounds but these are so close to the realisic that i was leaning back, closed my eyes and I had the feeling that I was sitting on the pilot's seat . Thanks Diveplane for your outstanding job.

                      Next:
                      - i'm moving on texturing the Centerpanel. In the last few days I was counting gauges jumping over fences when I was lying in my bed . That's why I moved on texturing the weapons-terminal which is 90 % done.
                      Check the screens of my current state of work. Thanks for your patience
                      This is such an amazing job you are doing here! I am not so good at expressing myself at times, BUT I AM SO EXITED!! That heli will be soooo awesome! :o)
                      Did you know? True Harrier fans contribute to the AV-8B Community Bugtracker!

                      Comment


                        great work The_Fragger. I think you can join forces with Pat01 to build a conjunct euro helo group

                        the BO-105 has official addon? ==> DCS: BO-105 PAH1A1
                        More news to the front
                        Wishlist: ED / 3rd Party Campaings
                        My Rig: Intel I-5 750 2.67Ghz / Packard Bell FMP55 / 16 GB DDR3 RAM / GTX-1080 8 GB RAM / HD 1Tb/2Tb / Warthog / 2 MDF / TFPR

                        DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893
                        DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...91#post4076891
                        21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/
                        Silver_Dragon Youtube

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Flagrum View Post
                          This is such an amazing job you are doing here! I am not so good at expressing myself at times, BUT I AM SO EXITED!! That heli will be soooo awesome! :o)
                          The Best ever built

                          Originally posted by Silver_Dragon View Post
                          great work The_Fragger. I think you can join forces with Pat01 to build a conjunct euro helo group

                          the BO-105 has official addon? ==> DCS: BO-105 PAH1A1
                          Stay tuned
                          2D/3D Artist
                          MILTECH-5 /PD
                          Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies
                          sigpic

                          BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH
                          Eurofighter Typhoon
                          https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/


                          Spoiler:

                          Windows 10 (x64)

                          3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB
                          Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F
                          CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz
                          RAM: 64 Gb
                          Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

                          HOTAS Warthog
                          Hofmann Simpad Rudders
                          Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch


                          Heavy Metal is the law !

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by The_Fragger View Post
                            The Best ever built

                            Stay tuned
                            Interesting
                            More news to the front
                            Wishlist: ED / 3rd Party Campaings
                            My Rig: Intel I-5 750 2.67Ghz / Packard Bell FMP55 / 16 GB DDR3 RAM / GTX-1080 8 GB RAM / HD 1Tb/2Tb / Warthog / 2 MDF / TFPR

                            DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893
                            DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...91#post4076891
                            21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/
                            Silver_Dragon Youtube

                            Comment


                              This is really starting to look FU*{^?G good!

                              HP pro Reverb.

                              Current settings:
                              Windows VR setting: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, 90Hz refresh rate.
                              Steam: VR SS set to 100%, motionReprojectionMode set to "motionreproduction" and Locked in at 45 Hz display,
                              DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 2 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA.
                              My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed.
                              VR Driver system:
                              I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and 2080ti graphics card, 32 gigs Ram 3200 Hz. No OC at the mo.

                              Comment


                                Gauges are looking fantastic, guys!

                                Comment


                                  Looking VERY good! Btw I like the simplicity of the weapons panel: a missile to the right=fire right side missile, a missile to the left=fire left side missile (I guess?).
                                  DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

                                  There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by The_Fragger View Post
                                    The Best ever built
                                    Yeah! ..You can currenty buy 7 of them from Roth (VEBEG) Bo-105P Verwertungsgesellschafft d. Bundeswehr ..why not

                                    Originally posted by The_Fragger View Post
                                    Stay tuned
                                    I do!

                                    Originally posted by The_Fragger View Post
                                    UPDATE 15.11.2013
                                    ...
                                    Wow looks really fantastic.

                                    Maybe you can ask at the WTD 61 at Manching for sound-recording?
                                    ..or Red Bull
                                    sigpic

                                    Comment


                                      Not really been following this thread until now as I'm not particularly a massive helo fan. In any case after seeing your new console pics I must admit I'm very impressed with your work and I'm sure you're onto a winner here mate. Good luck
                                      MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

                                      Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by RagnarDa View Post
                                        Looking VERY good! Btw I like the simplicity of the weapons panel: a missile to the right=fire right side missile, a missile to the left=fire left side missile (I guess?).
                                        That's correc t. underneath the the hinged cover are 4 other buttons which are for DAY/Night Attack, Testing, harmonization and zeroing.
                                        2D/3D Artist
                                        MILTECH-5 /PD
                                        Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies
                                        sigpic

                                        BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH
                                        Eurofighter Typhoon
                                        https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/


                                        Spoiler:

                                        Windows 10 (x64)

                                        3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB
                                        Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F
                                        CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz
                                        RAM: 64 Gb
                                        Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

                                        HOTAS Warthog
                                        Hofmann Simpad Rudders
                                        Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch


                                        Heavy Metal is the law !

                                        Comment


                                          Amazing and looking forward to this bird!
                                          Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
                                          sigpic

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X