X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!! THE BIRDS are jealous !!! The BO-105 will taste the air of DCS

Dear lovers of the BO-105,

With friday 24th 17:10, both parties (RAZBAM and MILTECH) signed the NDA for the BO105.
    A long awaited dream will come true - and I'm more then happy that the 105 will taste the air of DCS WORLD !

Info:
    The Textures of the German PAH1A1/VBH, the Korean KLH and the swedish HKP will be updated to a more professional look.
    I'm currently on the HKP..So as soon as she is done I gonna upgrade the PBR look of the German Versions...

MILTECH-5
    2D/3D Artist
    MILTECH-5 /PD
    Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies
    sigpic

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH
    Eurofighter Typhoon
    https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Spoiler:

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB
    Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F
    CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz
    RAM: 64 Gb
    Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog
    Hofmann Simpad Rudders
    Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law !

Great News! Good Luck!

Comment

Awesome.
      General 3D modeling thread and reference sites
      UK liveries for planes, ships and MODS.
      The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
      "Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
      Please send all hate mail to No11
      Updates to my stuff are now going here

Comment

Congratulations! I hope that Cpt.Smiley is the one who brings his magic to the BO-105. Cannot wait.
        PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit
        Gear: HP Reverb | JetPad FSE | Monstertech MTX Sim Rig | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG PRO (center mount) | VKB Gunfighter Mk.III /w SCG-R Premium (side mount for DCS F-16)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Fragger View Post
          With friday 24th 17:10, both parties (RAZBAM and MILTECH) signed the NDA for the BO105.
          Might be nitpicking, but if you signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement, shouldn't you... not disclose that fact?

I take it it's a wording issue and you actually signed a contract to work on the BO-105 together? That's would indeed be great news!

Comment

Great news! Congratulations!
            A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Comment

Originally posted by Yurgon View Post
              Might be nitpicking, but if you signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement, shouldn't you... not disclose that fact?

I take it it's a wording issue and you actually signed a contract to work on the BO-105 together? That's would indeed be great news!
              Don't think Razbam would have an issue with it considering that they posted BO-105 screenies on their own facebook page.
              But technically, maybe

Comment

You can say that you are under NDA etc... But you can't state anything that is covered by the NDA.

The NDA covers the confidential information, not the agreement itself. Meaning, you can't make an NDA for a NDA.

The NDA itself doesn't define confidential information, but it does define the type, places, times etc of it.

So example the NDA allows you to reveal that you have worked for specific company, but you might not possibly reveal that when, where and in what projects etc if such information could reveal the confidential information.
                i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.
                i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Comment

Originally posted by Fri13 View Post
                  You can say that you are under NDA etc... But you can't state anything that is covered by the NDA.
                  My point is: the fact that they have an NDA doesn't really say anything other than that they have an NDA. It's not a contract or an agreement to work together on the project; it's more a prerequisite.

Comment

I'm very happy for you Fragger, congratulations. Very happy to see the BO 105 coming in DCS

Comment

Bo-105 in DCS. YES!

Comment

I am very happy for you. You waited for this bird very long and never gave up on this.
                        I will buy it to support you
                        FC3 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | A-10C II | F/A-18C | Ka-50 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-4E
                        Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria
                        NS-430 | Supercarrier
                        Wishlist: C-130 | UH-60 | AH-64

Youtube
                        Z390 / i5 9400F / Gtx1070 / 32 GB Ram / 500 gb SSD and 1 tb HDD // CH Fighterstick - MS FFB2 - TM Warthog Throttle and Stick - CH Pro Pedals - TrackIR 4

Comment

Sweet jeebus, that's awesome news. I don't even know anything about this Helo and I'm excited!

With this, oh58, bs3, and mi24 all in the works good times ahead for us rotorheadd!
                          sigpic DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them
                          System:
                          Spoiler:
                          I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Comment

Fabulous news!
                            Hope all the best for your cooperation and future of this beloved bird!
                            So excited for the HKP!
                            (GO SWEDEN!)
                            Helicopters and Viggen
                            DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta
                            Win7 Pro 64bit
                            i7-3820 3.60GHz
                            P9X79 Pro
                            32GB
                            GTX 670 2GB
                            VG278H + a Dell
                            PFT Lynx
                            TrackIR 5

Comment

sigpic DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them
                              System:
                              Spoiler:
                              I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Comment

Working...
                              X