Mig 21 Module not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mig 21 Module not working

Just come back to DCS after some months away, and spent some time flying the UH-1 and BF-109 (all worked fine). Then went to try my favourite module, the Mig-21, and it loaded up ok, but there was no interaction with the cockpit. Mouse highlighted the switches ok, but I couldn't click them. Also, the joystick wasn't moving.

I restarted DCS and the whole Mig 21 module was missing (the icon was even missing at the bottom of the home screen). Did a repair, and the Mig-21 re-appeared, but again, no interaction. Quit DCS and again the module disappeared.

Anyone have any suggestions? All other modules running fine

Upload the log please from that or any other attempt to launch it. I dont have that issue and havent heard of anyone else having it but of course its necessary to look into what is causing problems for you
    AMD Ryzen 3900X @ 4.6 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / GTX 1080Ti @ 2010 Mhz core / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb / VIRPIL T-50CM / MFG Crosswinds / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7
    sigpic

Comment

Just found the logs (dcs-2 is the dcs.log.old, it would not let me upload a .old file)
      Attached Files

Comment

Just opened DCS again, and the Mig-21 is missing from the icons at the bottom and when you try and select a mission it isn't listed, but the log file shows that the module loaded? dcs.log

Comment

I will forward your reported issue.

EDIT:
          After reviewing log I think this is issue that ED Customer Support has to look at. Please send them your report.
          Last edited 11-22-2020, 04:24 PM.
          AMD Ryzen 3900X @ 4.6 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / GTX 1080Ti @ 2010 Mhz core / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb / VIRPIL T-50CM / MFG Crosswinds / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X