This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zebra0312 View Post
    That sound mod should be the normal sound for it and not a mod imo. Much better than vanilla.
    Thanks

Comment

Just downloaded the upgraded sound files. Thanks enormously NIN, appreciate you going to the effort to help make the Fishbed Great Again!

We have formed a Mig21 Formation Display Team called 'Inexplicable' and we have been training on the Aerobatics Online Open Beta server for the past two months. I will get all of our pilots to download and update their sounds so that our promotional videos sound that much more awesome!

If any Mig21 driver would like to join us on our Discord, please feel free to add yourself using the following link;

https://discord.gg/pRfjWe

Introduce yourselves on the GENERAL channel and feel free to join up for some fun flying!

--
      MUGGA VIRTUAL PILOT
      Community Founder

Lead Pilot | Virtual RAAF Marksmen Sabre Team

Discord: https://discord.gg/T78WV2
      Twitch: www.twitch.tv/muggavirtualpilot
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/muggavirtualpilot

———————————————————

FLIGHT SYSTEM: i9-10900K/64GB/2TB/RTX2080Ti
      CAMERA SYSTEM: i7-7700k/32GB/1TBSSD/1080TI
      STREAM SYSTEM: i9-9900K/32GB/2TB/RTX2080Ti
      VR HARDWARE: Oculus Rift S

sigpic

Comment

Great job Nin! Love it
        sigpic

Comment

very good work man

Comment

Originally posted by Mugg View Post
            Just downloaded the upgraded sound files. Thanks enormously NIN, appreciate you going to the effort to help make the Fishbed Great Again!

We have formed a Mig21 Formation Display Team called 'Inexplicable' and we have been training on the Aerobatics Online Open Beta server for the past two months. I will get all of our pilots to download and update their sounds so that our promotional videos sound that much more awesome!

If any Mig21 driver would like to join us on our Discord, please feel free to add yourself using the following link;

https://discord.gg/pRfjWe

Introduce yourselves on the GENERAL channel and feel free to join up for some fun flying!

--
            Hi Mugga,

I am Ninninon, I've played with you guys before, as I'm sure you will remember after I did nothing but crash. I'll come back online there once I've figured out how to land the damn thing.

Cheers though- glad you like it

Comment

Originally posted by Mainstay View Post
              Great job Nin! Love it
              Originally posted by =2RGT= REI View Post
              very good work man
              Thanks for the kind words guys, glad you like it

Comment

Very nicely done, this is a really necessary optimization of the standard sounds. New spirits were breathed into the old bird. It is now acoustically a real pleasure to play with the engine on approach.
                Module: viel zu viele...
                Warte auf: Fulda Gap, MiG-23, xy (4th. Gen RED) und mehr neue und alte Propeller wie P-38, Corsair, DC-3, Transall, Tucano usw.

Projekt: OpenFlightSchool -> Thread

Comment

This mod really helps with flying formation. The changing pitch of the engine whine lets you make really precise adjustments. Wonderful mod all around!

Comment

Does this work in 2.5.6 OB. ED made some changes to sound files I guess.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah it works with the latest version

Comment

Originally posted by Brigg View Post
                        Yeah it works with the latest version
                        Thx I checked it works.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Can I say, without offending anyone, that this type of "fix" must be made by the manufacturer of the module? in fact the original sound is pretty poor .. and letting some random guy create a mod is not the right way to operate

Comment

Originally posted by The Falcon View Post
                            Can I say, without offending anyone, that this type of "fix" must be made by the manufacturer of the module? in fact the original sound is pretty poor .. and letting some random guy create a mod is not the right way to operate

You are right, this sort of fix should be made by the manufacturer of the module. But if its a choice between having a mod like this and nothing I choose the mod every time. I think that when it comes to practical realities we cannot expect a sound overhaul from Magnitude 3 LLC even if that was the only way to improve it. They will have better and most importantly more profitable things to work on.

'Some random guy' will have to do.
                            Last edited by NikolaT; 02-22-2020, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Nin, the high-pitch roar sound in your mod here

https://youtu.be/ZeAGrdfR_yQ?t=364

should be more, much more pronounced. Plus that cracking noise in AB... more

This is the sound signature of Mig-21

Mig-21 is LOUD!

But thank you for already making the sound much better from that pathetic original one

Comment

I can not believe that after all these years this plane still sounds like gas stove. I hope they're planning to do something with it in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X