This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nin View Post
    Thank you for the feedback I did make the internal afterburner quite a bit quieter than stock already, and am hoping to try and get a kick type sound added but that's something on the developers end. Things have been slow recently, am hoping to work on improved internal switch and canopy sounds in version 3.
    Thank you for your work and contribution. I am looking forward to the next version

Comment

Just found this great work! Hopefully your sounds get integrated into the module and credited to you at some stage.

I've been asking in this forum for months, maybe years, for some audio feedback for AOA, buffeting, airframe creaking, cockpit shake, audible vortex or turbulent flow over wings. Riding the AOA limit is so important in this module and we don't have the other feedback a real pilot would have from all his senses. I wonder if some seasoned Mig 21 pilots could smell the AOA limits approaching? lol

As you some of the other modules have great audio feedback for AOA. There is no doubt when you are pushing the AOA limit.

Thanks you for your efforts.

Comment

Installed this yesterday, the new sound effects are phenomenal! Thank you Nin for your excellent work, hope it's going to get included in the vanilla module.

Here's a video from a quick test I did yesterday:

DCS module wishlist: F-104S ASA-M Starfighter / F-111F Aardvark / F-4E Phantom II / J 35F2 Draken / J-7M AirGuard / Kfir C.2 / MiG-17F / Mirage F1 / Su-17M4 / Su-24M / Yak-9U

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Rotten Flieger View Post
          Just found this great work! Hopefully your sounds get integrated into the module and credited to you at some stage.

I've been asking in this forum for months, maybe years, for some audio feedback for AOA, buffeting, airframe creaking, cockpit shake, audible vortex or turbulent flow over wings. Riding the AOA limit is so important in this module and we don't have the other feedback a real pilot would have from all his senses. I wonder if some seasoned Mig 21 pilots could smell the AOA limits approaching? lol

As you some of the other modules have great audio feedback for AOA. There is no doubt when you are pushing the AOA limit.

Thanks you for your efforts.
          Thank you, I am glad you like the mod. Unfortunately only the devs can add extra sounds such as airframe creaking to the module.

Comment

Originally posted by _Firefly View Post
            Installed this yesterday, the new sound effects are phenomenal! Thank you Nin for your excellent work, hope it's going to get included in the vanilla module.

Here's a video from a quick test I did yesterday:

Thank you, I am glad you like the mod. I am currently working on version 3 which makes it behave like a separate module, and uses the saved games structure. This means it doesn't require re-installation if the Mig21 is updated. Also will have new cockpit and engine flameout sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Nin View Post

Thank you, I am glad you like the mod. I am currently working on version 3 which makes it behave like a separate module, and uses the saved games structure. This means it doesn't require re-installation if the Mig21 is updated. Also will have new cockpit and engine flameout sounds.

Very happy to hear it, looking forward to v3 release!
              DCS module wishlist: F-104S ASA-M Starfighter / F-111F Aardvark / F-4E Phantom II / J 35F2 Draken / J-7M AirGuard / Kfir C.2 / MiG-17F / Mirage F1 / Su-17M4 / Su-24M / Yak-9U

Comment

Good news ! Looking forward...

sigpic
                CPU: i7-5820K, 3.3GHz GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX1080 Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-UD3 RAM: G.Skill DDR4-2133 16GB SSD: Crucial MX200 500GB OS: Win 10 64Bit

Comment

Working...
                X