No announcement yet.

Thanks LN studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leatherneck did an incredible, incredible job. It's a true labor of love and passion that sets the bar ever higher. If you guys weren't an ocean away, I'd buy you all a beer (or a truck of beer).

But now, the question remains... what will be LN's next project? What aircraft will face the MiG-21?

I fought the F-4 during the standard dogfight missions, but the model is very low-poly and obviously incomplete. I hope LN or any other 3rd party has something up their sleeve to challenge the mighty MiG!
    Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library
    Chuck's Guides on Mudspike
    Chuck's Youtube Channel
    Chuck's Patreon

Comment

Best cockpit ever made and a fantastic aircraft! Thank you LN, you're the best.
      Ok back to my new coffin!

Comment

I love this jet

Comment

Indeed, Im having a blast with the Mig-21. Really nice work guys

Guess I didn't have to rennounce Denmark after all... XD

Comment

Great module!!!

I flew just 20 minutes with a friend online and we enjoyed it. Looking forward for next flying sessions.

btw... Romanian skins? cough cough...
            sigpic
            I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,
            Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Comment

Thanks and congrats Leatherneck Simulation folks!! Awesome so far...

I too have somewhat low framerate at times, and had to go back to my logitech extreme from my ffb 2, but aircraft, visually and in how it perform, is just awesome!

So far I've cold started the jet myself, took off without breaking anything, succeeded intercept mission (dcs crashed when I was getting ready to land around Nalchik though ), and tried my luch against Phantom in dogfight mission 3 times, first time I got hit while figuring out how to work with ASP, second, he crashed trying to follow my maneuvers, third, I got on his six a few times, but ran out of fuel when I was gaining a firing position .

It actually flies and turns quite better than I was hoping, but will require more discipline to fight decently in, have a lot of fun learning & flying to do!
              Modules:
              MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Hawk T1A, C-101, FC3, A-10C, CA, Mirage 2000C, Gazelle, L-39, MiG-15Bis, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, Yak-52, Christen Eagle II, MiG-19, I-16, JF-17, F-14, F/A-18C, Fw-190A8, AV-8B/NA, Spitifre IX

Mods:
              A-4E, MB-339, Edge 540

Utility modules:
              Combined Arms, NS 430 GPS

Comment

I also wish to express my sincere gratitude, good job guys! The start up training mission is hilarious! I hope the rest of the training missions have the same banter.
                sigpic
                OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Comment

I just did my first flight and i can only say AWSOME, LN you have done a fantastic job, congratulations, and thank you for your effort.

Comment

Thanks LN and congrats on the release. It seems you guys are workin harder then ever helping people out also. Hope you all can find time to sit back and enjoy the fruits of the labor I'm a costomer for life
                    Last edited by smnwrx; 09-17-2014, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Congrats LN on the Release
                      i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

Comment

Everything has been spoken... Thank You LN for this awesome bird!

- KGB -
                        sigpic

Comment

Truly a great module! I will enjoy hours of enjoyment out of this fabulous Mig you all at LN and anyone else involved have created. Thank you!

Comment

Thanks guys!

However, likewise, thanks to all of you guys, and especially for your patience with the issues that have been encountered so far.
                            It's not quite time for us to relax yet; we'll be working hard over the next few days and weeks to ensure that any kinks are ironed out ASAP.
                            Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist
                            Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Comment

Absolutely fantastic, I dare say this will be my favourite module yet!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra847 View Post
                                Thanks guys!

However, likewise, thanks to all of you guys, and especially for your patience with the issues that have been encountered so far.
                                It's not quite time for us to relax yet; we'll be working hard over the next few days and weeks to ensure that any kinks are ironed out ASAP.
                                Cobra I love u. Make sure you take a little break, treat yourself to a beer or whatever, you guys deserve it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X