So glad to see this!

streakeagle

I was very impressed by what was accomplished with the mod version of the MB-339. It would have been a shame to see all that great work wasted with the limitations imposed by not having official third party status. I can't wait to see the end result. Take your time and do it right. I would love to see a DCS module released with almost no bugs from day one.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would love to see a DCS module released with almost no bugs from day one.

This, considering all the shenanigans of EA, product sustainement etc. would be a real added value and make it a definite buy.

I hope you guys stay out of the vicious cycle and deliver finished products. It would be a breath of fresh air around here.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Welcome lads. Please. do no bother with EA release. Complete product launch will give you better sales. I will buy it just to support that cause, even if I am not that interested in the jet itself.

Edited by Terrorban
Typos

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

MB339 and DCS World

I'm really glad to see that the MB-339 has now received the backing of ED i really enjoy flying this plane. However, i have found that there is a conflict between the Aeromacci MB-339PAN and the Su-57 Felon by CubanAce Simulations. These two modules don't get on well together, unless anyone else has any other experiences with this, I'd like to hear from them.

It may not be possible to keep an aircraft's bugs to a minimum because DCS World is a moving target, but it is possible to release it with very few bugs and no serious ones. Because this mod works so well within the limitations imposed by non-third party status, I have confidence that the final product will be head shoulders above many other third-party products. But the transition into the full SDK might have a few surprises for new developers that derail my expectations.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

These sorts of aircraft made by 3rd-parties, are often "labours-of-love". They get built because the developers are proud and passionate about that particular airframe type.

The original MB3-39 was announced way back in June 2016 (REF). The fact that IndiaFoxtEcho are still at it over four years later, indicates they are really dedicated to their work. We've seen this before with other devoted projects. Aviodev's C-101 springs to mind... that aircraft is still being being constantly improved and refined.

In any case, I am convinced that even in the unlikely event that the MB-339 has issues on release, it is not going to get abandoned as the developers move on to their next project.

• 5 months later...

I love this little gem, any ETA?

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• 2 weeks later...

The only reason i fly another sim is for the 339 . Love me some straight-wing jets !

When it comes to DCS , i'll drop that other sim like a hot rock .

• Like 3

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2