DCS crashing after compressor stall

NightFlier

Hi guys,

I tried twice to make the compressor stall to have a look to the new effects and I got a DCS crash everytime.

First one was in cockpit view, above Mach 1, closed both Inlet and get the compressors stall. As soon as I pressed F2 to move outside and see the flames DCS immediately crashed.

Second one I was already in external view (F2), after making the same procedure, got the compressors stall and after 2-3 bangs and flames DCS crashed again.

Here attached the log of the second one.

Cheers

dcs.log

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

Hi guys,

I tried twice to make the compressor stall to have a look to the new effects and I got a DCS crash everytime.

First one was in cockpit view, above Mach 1, closed both Inlet and get the compressors stall. As soon as I pressed F2 to move outside and see the flames DCS immediately crashed.

Second one I was already in external view (F2), after making the same procedure, got the compressors stall and after 2-3 bangs and flames DCS crashed again.

Here attached the log of the second one.

Cheers

Hi,

I see the log that you attached but not the track. Can you include a track aswell.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

I'm sorry but don't have it, I try to recover it if possible.

Inviato dal mio VIE-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

I don't have crashes but noticed problems with compressor stall sounds on F2 view - like with reverb effect and also it was heard forward of the aircraft while flying over M1.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 4 weeks later...

I've been doing a lot of testing with compressor stalls and have still not encountered this crash. Looked at the log that was posted here and didn't see anything obvious. It's definitely caused by something in the new external compressor stall sounds and visual effects but I can't get this crash to happen on my machine.

Systems Engineer & FM Modeler

Heatblur Simulations

Are you in MP when this crash happens? These external effects happen regardless of what view you're in and are supposed to be synced over the network so other players can see them too, but they don't always work in my experience. Really hard to tell what the cause of the issue is.

Systems Engineer & FM Modeler

Heatblur Simulations

Are you in MP when this crash happens? These external effects happen regardless of what view you're in and are supposed to be synced over the network so other players can see them too, but they don't always work in my experience. Really hard to tell what the cause of the issue is.

Just SP, currently I'm not doing MP at all.