F14-b livery folder

huppel

Hi,

I'm trying to install my first 14 livery into C:\Users\...\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\f-14b but whatever folder I use the livery is not available in DCS (and the country is correct of course, double checked).

What folder name should I use?

Kind regards,

Marcel

What I am using (although not exactly what you asked for, it does keep liveries out of the main game folder):

I have an Entry.lua file in my saved games folder under Mods\aircraft\Liveries Import. I don't remember whether I had to create this file or whether it already existed and I edited it:

zdJXapR.png

The contents of Entry.lua:

gLWnzRj.png

The line mount_vfs_liveries_path points to any location on your PC to store liveries. On my PC at that location:

aVaaN0O.png

Note that all custom liveries live here, not just for the tomcat. I don't know if there is as way to do a plane specific folder or not.

C:\Users\name\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\f-14b works for me.

C:\Users\name\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\f-14b works for me as well.

I would recommend downloading/installing a livery from the DCS User Files to see it that works for you.

C:\Users\name\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\f-14b works for me as well.

I would recommend downloading/installing a livery from the DCS User Files to see it that works for you.

This should work for everyone. If it is not working for you do a repair because something in your game install is not right and it's probably causing other problems for you as well.

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

Every Day, Someone Uses Cute Krispy Snacks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...

Talking about liveries, can anyone share some insight here, if you will:

https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/englis...ivery-repaired

Would be very much appreciated, thank you.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB