DCS 2.5.6.55363

Gascan39

Thank you for the updates, digging the road base mission on the Syria Map. I prolly should shut off ground traffic feature, as I have taken out a few vehicles while trying to take off. Great work on this module and the Tomcat, look forward to your future projects.

New update

Fixed RB-05 Cover appearing after missile is fired, instead of before

What does it mean?

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Thank you for the updates, digging the road base mission on the Syria Map. I prolly should shut off ground traffic feature, as I have taken out a few vehicles while trying to take off. Great work on this module and the Tomcat, look forward to your future projects.

I second that (EDIT: maybe thread should be under Bugs and Problems?). Current state of both cold and hot start instant missions in Syria map are not playable due to ground traffic on the appointed runway. I like the idea though. :thumbup:

Edited by Wintermute74

Major Wintermute :joystick:

PC: i7 4770K - ASUS Z97 Deluxe - 16 Gb RAM - Nvidia GTX 1080 - 27" BenQ XL2720Z - HOTAS Warthog - TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals - MFD Cougar pack - TrackIR 5

DCS Modules: AJS-37 Viggen - A-10C I/II Warthog - F-16C Viper - F-14B Tomcat - F/A-18C Hornet - Su-33 Flanker-D - Su-25 Frogfoot - P-51D Mustang

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]