Heatblur support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heatblur support

Is there a support contact where i can request help from heatblur? I have a ''dlc f-14 is not authorized' message that prevents me using the module.
    Thank you

Hi Jaguara, yes, you can either email me or pm me here on the forums.
    Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Comment

Thx! I have already sent you a PM. For the time being ignore it please. Malwarebytes seems to be the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jaguara5 View Post
        Thx! I have already sent you a PM. For the time being ignore it please. Malwarebytes seems to be the problem.
        I am facing the exact same issue, since this evening. Would you care to shed some light on how you solved the issue with Malwarebytes ?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by raflucgr View Post

I am facing the exact same issue, since this evening. Would you care to shed some light on how you solved the issue with Malwarebytes ?

Thanks!
          Sure. I disabled real time protection in Malwarebytes (all 4 tabs). Did a dcs repair. And launched the game.
          After i exited the game enabled again Real time protection which i have to disable every time before i start the game.

Comment

Thanks for the very quick answer and giving me a hand

I did what you wrote and it seems to be working for now. Although, it's somewhat suprising that Malwarebytes suddenly decided to act up.

Comment

Copy, will disregard PM. Glad to see you found out what it was. I think this might be a similar issue as with the .dll that got flagged by other virus programs, it is related to starforce protection. The best you guys can do against that is to check the report from malwarebytes or what file it quarantines, and then send it to malwarebytes and ask them to whitelist it. ED does that usually, but the more ppl send it the better.
              Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Comment

Originally posted by jaguara5 View Post

Sure. I disabled real time protection in Malwarebytes (all 4 tabs). Did a dcs repair. And launched the game.
                After i exited the game enabled again Real time protection which i have to disable every time before i start the game.
                Adding the "main" and "saved games" ED folders to the malwarebytes exclusion list doesn't avoid the issue ?
                Intel i7 4790K
                GTX 1660 Ti, 6GB
                16 GB DDR 3
                Samsung 860 QVO
                Win 7, 64 bit

- HANGAR -
                Flaming Cliffs 3 , MiG-21bis , Mirage 2000C , F-14 A / B , F-16C , F/A-18C

- MUSEUM -
                Flanker 2.0 , Lock On , Black Shark

Comment

Can confirm here that it is the latest Malwarebytes update that is causing the issue with my install, where I can't fly the F14-A or -B. For some reason it quarantines a bunch of .DLL files which screw everything up.

As suggested by Top Jockey, I added the root folder for both my stable and OB installs to the 'Allow' list in Malwarebytes and this so far seems to have fixed the problem.
                  Core i5-4690K O/C 4.2 GHz - 16GB RAM - GTX970 OC 4GB
                  HOTAS Warthog - Saitek Pro Flight Pedals - TrackIR 5

So many modules, not enough time...

Comment

Working...
                  X