Oxygen Not Working

[PTF]Ali

as mentioned many times

trk or record video of your play please, otherwise, no one knows whether it's due to your operations

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

No oxygen on cold start, Hot start it is working, There is no oxygen in cold start plane, Will we get Hotfix for it ??

Digital-Combat-Simulator-Black-Shark-Screenshot-2020-07-15-23-19-35-74.png

Did you switch on your g-suit tube connection?

This was added in yesterdays patch. If its not turned on you will pass out pulling Gs

as mentioned many times

trk or record video of your play please, otherwise, no one knows whether it's due to your operations

Sorry to say but you guys are tester, It will take only 1 minute to check your self, I have 500 hours on this plane yet you think this is pilot error?

And about TRK, I am playing multiplayer missions which don't allow TRK. They post it in 24 hours

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry to say but you guys are tester, It will take only 1 minute to check your self, I have 500 hours on this plane yet you think this is pilot error?

And about TRK, I am playing multiplayer missions which don't allow TRK. They post it in 24 hours

its working and TRK file is different than tacview file u can find it in save games and its allowed no one can ban it i think

plug G-suit

Plug oxg tube

Just flew and everything was fine, but if you’re starting cold you have to plug in your G suit as of this latest patch. It’s an added step and they need to be able to make sure it was done to find what’s wrong for you.

Also the multiplayer tracks are automatically saved, I believe in Saved Games under Tracks, so if that’s too big you can always link it or fly a short single player mission, that wouldn’t take very long

Without a track it’s going to be hard to help you, there’s a reason there’s like five sticky threads saying tracks and logs are required

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Ok i apologize for recent comment, It is indeed pilot error, Ok i'm not this hotfix reader and also on AutoStart, Is new script has been added?

my friend u dont need script the only different is G-suit Plug that is all and manual start is completely easy

• 2 months later...
I have the same issue with the Oxygen, I have the Tube connected and the valve open the green oxygen light is flashing i pull about 3g's i start to grey out like it does with out Oxygen. I have made a check list I can confirm that its not pilot error.

Did you plug the suit too?

I have the same issue with the Oxygen, I have the Tube connected and the valve open the green oxygen light is flashing i pull about 3g's i start to grey out like it does with out Oxygen. I have made a check list I can confirm that its not pilot error.

Please don't take this question personal!!!!!

What is so hard to post a track?

Without a track all we can do is guessing. That doesn't work well often, just like with the lottery. ;)

But in your case i bet it's the same problem like J20Stronk and AeriaGloria already said. You forgot to plug in the G-SUIT! Because you said you "have the Tube connected" instead of "i have both tubes connected".

So have a look at the pictures below, if that doesn't solve your problem please attach a track of your start-up. Nobody will laugh at you because you missed something or you didn't do something like in the books. If it solved your problem, update your checklist and have fun with the JF-17 again. :beer:

1.thumb.jpg.901279103590699506e7a255a1cb9ed2.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.f1f66628461d213cf9d6ce0d0bf6b864.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.6d954980e886197fa021c83972c95be5.jpg

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings