Su-30MKK Full fid or FC3 version?

I saw that some of you have information on the type based on this

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4398960&postcount=173

I was curious if it wouldn't violate any rules if you made a module of the plane at least its 2001 spec

Su-30 would awesome since we don't yet have a twin seated module for the red team.

On top of that, I saw photos indicated that the Chinese Su-30 had been upgraded with that Self-protection jammer pod (the domestic, un-downgraded version of the one used by JF-17)

However, I doubted since Su-30 is still very much activate as a front of the line fighter in China. In fact, the Chinese upgraded version of Su-30 (J-16) had just replaced JH-7. Now even though JH-7 is still in service, but the production of JH-7 has stopped. So unless some foreign country wants to make a purchase, there won't be any new JH-7 rolling out of the factory anymore.

Edited by J-20

Not decided yet, depends on attainable data. So don't put your hopes up too high.

You mean there is actually a chance??!

Oh, men, I could have kissed you. You are my hero.

If we have a Chinese Su-30 with SPJ upgrade with ASM, I would be willing to pay $200 for a module like that.

By the way, about the Su-30 data you are trying to obtain, which airframe is it? I know there are 2 airframes, 1 with 10 hardpoints like Su-27, and 1 with 12 hardpoints (2 more on the wing).

I hope we can get the 12 hardpoint version.

Edited by J-20

Not really a Su-30 fan but I would buy any Russian aricraft in a heartbeat. Not for $200 though. :)

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

Not really a Su-30 fan but I would buy any Russian aricraft in a heartbeat. Not for $200 though. :)

We could get close to that number if they sell a dual license bundle for multi crew:)

Almost makes me wish they go for something even more simple then expected so they can move on to MFDs.

I’m glad MKK doesn’t have performance reducing canards!

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

We could get close to that number if they sell a dual license bundle for multi crew:)

Almost makes me wish they go for something even more simple then expected so they can move on to MFDs.

I’m glad MKK doesn’t have performance reducing canards!

yep, $100 per seat

I am dying to get my hand on a 4th gen fighter that is in the front line service of PLAAF or PLANAF. It can be J-10A, J-11B, or Su-30. I personally have about $300 budget max for a module like that with ASM.

Edited by PLAAF

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

yep, $100 per seat

I am dying to get my hand on a 4th gen fighter that is in the front line service of PLAAF or PLANAF. It can be J-10A, J-11B, or Su-30. I personally have about $300 budget max for a module like that with ASM.

Is the MKK considered frontline today? Because if so that might be a problem

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

I don't know. PLAAF certainly has the far more capable J-15 at their disposal. Like JH-7, Su-30 is kind of getting sidelined (if that's the right expression) and no longer in production (or ordered in Su-30's case). So, maybe, if Deka can get enough data on it. For the Russian made variant like Su-30, it is up to the Russia now, depend on whether or not they are willing to release enough data for us.

Edited by PLAAF

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

I do not believe so

For a time (Probably 2001~2011) it was their main long range multi role aircraft and was highly valued for its range and Anti Ship armament and mostly in this time was deployed to coastal bases

It seems the type was replaced in this role by either Su-30MK2s or indigenous J-11 variants such as the J-16

Around the start of the 2010s it seems the original Su-30MKK became a training tool instead of a front line fighter, used by the 3rd regiment of the FTTC(PLAAF equivalent of FWS), where it has been used mostly as a Blue Air Aggressor in military exercises abroad and at home.

It's for this reason I believe it may be both modern enough to simulate early 2000s PLAAF/Redfor air power but yet also old enough for the PLAAF to not take too much issue with it (Or the Su-30MK2 for that matter) being in the game.

I'd also like to point out that even all of the weapons it can use are already in the game even more niche weapons like the Ovod.

Given the popularity of the Su-30MKK and how it's conquered the 'cheap/economy class' Flanker market in the last 20 years I don't see why Sukhoi would be opposed to allowing Deka to make it as a module

But still, we need to remember that we still don't have a fully modeled Su-27 yet.

Also, I just realised, MKK is the older airframe with only 10 pylons. If we can get the SPJ upgrade, that leave me only 9 pylons. And if we have a backseat drive who want some AG weapon......oh crap. I really don't want to share my pylons with my backseat driver.

I wish we can get the MKK2 airframe with 12 plyons. Then I may happy to share 1 pylon with him :P

Well, there're 12 pylons on MKK too. There's not too much picture showing the 4/9 pylon.

attachment.php?attachmentid=248305&stc=1&d=1601055227

Really? I MUST KISS YOU~!!! MY HERO~!!

Below is a photo of the Chinese Su-30 armed with an SPJ pod. Unlike the JF-17, this is the domestic version. It hasn't been downgraded. ;)

Please make this. If you can make a Chinese Su-30 with SPJ with 12 pylons with ASM. I am willing to save $400 just for this module.

image0.jpg

Edited by J-20

The pictures just made me realize there are no Beryoza fairings, and I’ve never seen is SPO-15 in the cockpit. Can’t be pastel?

But that is pretty amazing and unexpected, makes sense since with SPO-15 the KG-600 would probably only be to able to do jamming functions, and not provide the ESM functions of creating a RWR range for pilot.

The pictures just made me realize there are no Beryoza fairings, and I’ve never seen is SPO-15 in the cockpit. Can’t be pastel?

But that is pretty amazing and unexpected, makes sense since with SPO-15 the KG-600 would probably only be to able to do jamming functions, and not provide the ESM functions of creating a RWR range for pilot.

If KG-600 is involved, it may have a Chinese RWR in there.

Wait, have they updated Su-30's pylons to carry Chinese missile yet? I know J-16 and J-15 has Chinese pylon, what about Su-30?

If KG-600 is involved, it may have a Chinese RWR in there.

Wait, have they updated Su-30's pylons to carry Chinese missile yet? I know J-16 and J-15 has Chinese pylon, what about Su-30?

Doesn’t have to be Chinese RWR, the JF-17 RWR isn’t Chinese, it’s Spanish. The ALR-400

https://www.indracompany.com/sites/default/files/indra_alr-400_rwr.pdf

Pretty sure any Chinese munition that isn’t dumb is probably going to be a no go, just like J-11A situation. It will be so nice to actually use the full range of post Cold War Russian weapons

Edited by AeriaGloria

Doesn’t have to be Chinese RWR, the JF-17 RWR isn’t Chinese, it’s Spanish. The ALR-400

https://www.indracompany.com/sites/default/files/indra_alr-400_rwr.pdf

Pretty sure any Chinese munition that isn’t dumb is probably going to be a no go, just like J-11A situation. It will be so nice to actually use the full range of post Cold War Russian weapons

Doesn't matter, whatever RWR that Su-30 uses, as long as it can be integrated with the SPJ, it is a good RWR.

As for the missile, since J-8F's pylons can carry both PL-12 and R-77, so it make sense for PLA to upgrade their Su-30 pylons (remember one of them have already been upgraded to carry SPJ). So we can hope. PL-12s are definitely more bad ass than R-77s.

Edited by J-20

Doesn't matter, whatever RWR that Su-30 uses, as long as it can be integrated with the SPJ, it is a good RWR.

As for the missile, since J-8F's pylons can carry both PL-12 and R-77, so it make sense for PLA to upgrade their Su-30 pylons (remember one of them have already been upgraded to carry SPJ). So we can hope. PL-12s are definitely more bad ass than R-77s.

Where do you hear this about J-8? I thought only J-8 with Russian weapons was the one off with a Zhuk radar they tried to sell in 90s that they never touched again.