This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TaxDollarsAtWork View Post
    You may see it as a copy cat fighter I see it more akin to different Tranches of the Typhoon we are getting or an F-14A compared to an F-14B
    Similar air frame representing a different era and tailored to a different clients needs

Not like it matters the J-15 we get will be AI.
    Feel free to just ignore him.
    If you analysis all his comments you will realise that he actually don't want any Chinese plane. Probably a sinophobia.

By the way, can you pm me your name in your discord squadron? I can't find anyone called "TaxDollarsAtWork".

Comment

Unlike your ignorant obesevation, I have mentioned many times which aircrafts I like from China. Despite your rants and insults, quite a few of these jet designs are copeid from other countries. That is a fact. But please, keep ranting how different and superior Chinese versions are internally.

Anyone who questions that claim now has sinophobia. What a joke.
      Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

Comment

Originally posted by Terrorban View Post
        Unlike your ignorant obesevation, I have mentioned many times which aircrafts I like from China. Despite your rants and insults, quite a few of these jet designs are copeid from other countries. That is a fact. But please, keep ranting how different and superior Chinese versions are internally.

Don't push it... or in no time you will be reading that the airframe also is of chinese origin and the such.
        Intel i7 4790K
        GTX 1660 Ti, 6GB
        16 GB DDR 3
        Samsung 860 QVO
        Win 7, 64 bit

- HANGAR -
        Flaming Cliffs 3 , MiG-21bis , Mirage 2000C , F-14B , F-16C , F/A-18C

Comment

lol, that's why you got your comment deleted?
          You only mentioned one time that you like Chinese made helicopter, and you only did that to avoid being noticed as sinophobia.
          Beside, since when did I ranting about " how different and superior Chinese versions are internally"?? You are the ignorant observer who claim that there is only some "internal difference between J-8F and MiG-21".

Comment

Originally posted by Top Jockey View Post
            Don't push it... or in no time you will be reading that the airframe also is of chinese origin and the such.
            Welcome back. Still living in your imaginary world?
            By the way, you still haven't answer my question from last time.
            "Can you show me an original designed Portugal fighter?" lol
            You ran from this question last time and stopped responding, can I get a straight answer now?
            Last edited by J-20; 10-17-2020, 09:02 PM.

Comment

So anyway, while ignoring the obvious troll, J-15 can potentially be ported over as a FC3 Su-33 with different cockpit. DEKA already did something similar with Su-27. I personally would like to see a proper Chinese made aircraft as full fidelity instad of a copied and modified russian jet. Most of those are currently in active service anyway.
              Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Comment

So anyway, while ignoring the obvious troll, J-15 can potentially be ported over as a FC3 Su-33 with different cockpit. DEKA already did something similar with Su-27. I personally would like to see a proper Chinese made aircraft as full fidelity instad of a copied and modified russian jet. Most of those are currently in active service anyway.

Which part of that was "trolling"? Or did you mean you were trolling?

You hated every Chinese plane, so don't pretend all of sudden you want "to see Chinese made aircraft".
                Here are your own words

Quite frankly, I will pass on this whole list. There is nothing iconic or that interesting listed here.
                And ignorantly claim J-8F was just a modified MiG-21

J-8 looks like a modified Mig-21 and it does not have interesting loadout options.

Comment

Originally posted by J-20 View Post

You hated every Chinese plane, so don't pretend all of sudden you want "to see Chinese made aircraft".
                  Here are your own words

J-8F was a modified MiG-21?
                  Just ignore them. Remember the election between the Labour and Liberal?? When one party got ahead, the other would bicker them at anything and everything, and talk down on them. Just because they like to bicker that doesn't mean what they said were true. The lies can only show their own inner insecurity that is they are losing the election.

I remember I once had a friend came to me with this other guy. They wanted me to be their judge. After I heard their story I realised that they were arguing about Zhuge Liang. That guy was saying that Kong Ming and Zhuge Liang were different person and my friend was trying to correct him. They even betted on $20. So I told them, my friend was wrong, Zhuge Liang and Kong Ming were indead 2 different person. After losing $20, my friend was furious. He demanded to know how could I do that to him. Anyone should know Zhuge Liang and Kong Ming were the same person. So I told him, by spending this $20, you ensured that he will have this wrong info for the rest of his life. Whenever he brought this up, he will be laughed at by everybody. So it is worth it.
                  So if next time somebody tells you that J-8F is a modified MiG-21, you should tell him, NO, J-8F is actually a modified MiG-15.
                  sigpic
                  ASM for Su-27 in DCS

Comment

Welcome back. Still living in your imaginary world?
                    By the way, you still haven't answer my question from last time.
                    "Can you show me an original designed Portugal fighter?" lol
                    You ran from this question last time and stopped responding, can I get a straight answer now?
                    No, from Portugal I don't know original designs... and copies neither.
                    Also for my part this is not "country A versus country B"; I'm just calling things as I see them.

But so you can see I'm really not against anyone, in terms of airframes I can tell you what I do find a somewhat original chinese design: the J-20.
                    (Because although some similarities, the J-20 airframe also has some notable differences from the american F-22 and the russian Su-57 designs.)
                    Intel i7 4790K
                    GTX 1660 Ti, 6GB
                    16 GB DDR 3
                    Samsung 860 QVO
                    Win 7, 64 bit

- HANGAR -

Comment

Here are your own words

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my old comments. The original thread where you took my comment out of is full of ancient soviet looking jets. Regarding your second comment, I was talking about J-8 not J-8F. To be honest J-8 series has soviet inspired design all over it.

You are trying too hard to ignore the facts by making excuses and giving out insults. Nobody here has anything against China but this seems to be the main defence you use in your arguements. It is easy to identify your patriotic bias at this point.

Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my old comments. The original thread where you took my comment out of is full of ancient soviet looking jets. Regarding your second comment, I was talking about J-8 not J-8F. To be honest J-8 series has soviet inspired design all over it.

Airframe wise i must agree.

http://copy-cats.work/aircraft02/suk...yang-j-8-china
                        Intel i7 4790K
                        GTX 1660 Ti, 6GB
                        16 GB DDR 3
                        Samsung 860 QVO
                        Win 7, 64 bit

- HANGAR -

Comment

You are trying too hard to ignore the facts by making excuses and giving out insults. Nobody here has anything against China but this seems to be the main defence you use in your arguements. It is easy to identify your patriotic bias at this point.
                          Yes, your the words you used were J-8, but the context of our conversation were on J-8F. So why don't you save the effort trying to dig a deeper hole for yourself.
                          What are you trying to do now? Go back and edit your own comment? lol. Wait, that will leave a mark below the comment with "edited on xx/xx/xxxx". lol
                          Last edited by J-20; 10-18-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Jockey View Post
                            No, from Portugal I don't know original designs... and copies neither.
                            Also for my part this is not "country A versus country B"; I'm just calling things as I see them.

But so you can see I'm really not against anyone, in terms of airframes I can tell you what I do find a somewhat original chinese design: the J-20.
                            (Because although some similarities, the J-20 airframe also has some notable differences from the american F-22 and the russian Su-57 designs.)
                            Have you study any thing about radar?
                            They are similar because that was the only way to deflect radar wave. Unless we can change the law of physics, that is the conclusion of the research will always lead, just like a wheel will always be round to work. Go home and restart your primary education you little baby.

Su-57 design? J-20 came out way ahead of Su-57.

Sign....... it is hard to talk to those who is living in their own little world.

Originally posted by PLAAF View Post
                            by spending this $20, you ensured that he will have this wrong info for the rest of his life. Whenever he brought this up, he will be laughed at by everybody. So it is worth it.
                            You are evil. lol

Originally posted by PLAAF View Post
                            J-8F was a modified MiG-21?
                            So if next time somebody tells you that J-8F is a modified MiG-21, you should tell him, NO, J-8F is actually a modified MiG-15.
                            lol
                            Last edited by J-20; 10-18-2020, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Once again we have resorted to calling names,

please if you can not treat each other with respect do not post.

Topic closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X