Cockpit & flood lights only render in right eye, Oculus S

Tic-Tac

Hello,

flying CC version (open Beta latest version) on Caucuses map at night, I've noticed the Cockpit & flood lights only render in the right eye of my Oculus Rift S, also with these lights switched off the light projected onto the ADI ball and needles of other instruments is also only rendered in the right eye. The panel instrument lights themselves are fine. If there is a more appropriate location for bug reports please let me know

thanks!

Edited by Tic-Tac

I've just checked mine in the CC at night and everything is working as it should as far as I can tell (latest Open Beta). Are you using the following line in your autoexec.cfg, "options.graphics.stereo_mode_use_shared_parser = true"? If you are, that could well be the cause. It's still WIP and not recommended by ED for use for that reason. I tried it but had too many bad visual effects to continue using it (using a Rift S), even though it did help framerate

thanks both for the replies

paco, you're right, same/similar issues with other aircraft, not just 101

burritto, that's exactly the problem! I'd added that line a while ago and evidently not flown at night since, removed (infact I explicitly set it to false just in case) and all is good...paco I wonder if this will solve the problem for you too?

thanks!