Mirage F1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pepin1234 View Post
    What about if they leave the work made as an open source community module?
    Honestly, we don't know what a state of it is... is it being worked, on hold...? Last info was from mid-2019 or so...
    The work done on C-101 is excellent and I real hope AvioDev produce a new module.
    -------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:
    https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Comment

So it's been quite a while since we've had an update on the mirage F-1. Vibora has said their priority is the C-101 which I appreciate and respect. I love that aircraft and I'm very happy with my purchase(s) of it. That being said, Id like to ask Aviodev for a 2020 end of the year update on the F-1 sometime between Christmas and the new year. What ever progress there has been on it I would be grateful to hear whether its just art or coding or a road map of sorts.

Comment

AvioDev is a polar opposite of Razbam - they stick to what they have on their plate and don't ask for seconds if they haven't finished. I appreciate that.

Still, I'm really looking forward to seeing this on the Cold War server, love the F1 in Spanish camo.

[picture from Wikipedia]
        sigpic

DCS module wishlist: F-104S ASA-M Starfighter / F-111F Aardvark / F-4E Phantom II / J 35F2 Draken / J-7A / Kfir C.2 / MiG-17F / Mirage F1 / Su-17M4 / Su-24M / Yak-9U

Comment

Working...
        X