No announcement yet.

Presentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the jungle Aerges. I hope you bring us many goodies in the future.
    Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

Comment

Originally posted by Terrorban View Post
      Welcome to the jungle Aerges. I hope you bring us many goodies in the future.
      Thank you Terrorban!
      Roberto "Vibora" Seoane
      Alas Rojas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xoho View Post
        Welcome! The C-101 has been one of my favorite modules...
        Thank you Xoho!
        Roberto "Vibora" Seoane
        Alas Rojas

sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure you cant answer this but I'm going to ask amyway... Why start a seperate developer from Aviodev when it's still in operation? Anyway I love the 101 and look forward to the F-1. I look forward to anything else you have in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester986 View Post
            I'm pretty sure you cant answer this but I'm going to ask amyway... Why start a seperate developer from Aviodev when it's still in operation? Anyway I love the 101 and look forward to the F-1. I look forward to anything else you have in the works.
            I asked twice already
            sigpic DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them
            System:
            Spoiler:
            I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Comment

I already answered in a previous post:
              It is too early to provide any news about Aerges next project or projects. We'll inform you when the time comes.
              Sorry, but we can't give more news for now.
              Roberto "Vibora" Seoane
              Alas Rojas

sigpic

Comment

Hey welcome, would be cool if this new team would focus on Spanish maps.

Comment

Does the realsimgear GNS430 work with this? Has anyone used it?

Comment

Originally posted by Evilducky View Post
                    Does the realsimgear GNS430 work with this? Has anyone used it?
                    Yes but I'm not sure how "easy" it is to do.

"... it is possible to reprogram it using the dedicated DCS-BIOS library created to connect Arduino boards to DCS"

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223851
                    i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2070 Super 8GB, 1TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 1+1TB SSD, MSFFB2 joystick, X52 Pro Throttle, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsay View Post
                      Yes but I'm not sure how "easy" it is to do.

"... it is possible to reprogram it using the dedicated DCS-BIOS library created to connect Arduino boards to DCS"

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223851

That is cool! thanks for that video. I haven't gotten the GNS430 yet. I am soon though.

Comment

Will the NS430 development on the C-101 include coms and pit steam gauge integration with the NS430?

HP pro Reverb.

Current settings:
                        Windows VR setting: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, 90Hz refresh rate.
                        Steam: VR SS set to 100%, motionReprojectionMode set to "motionreproduction" and Locked in at 45 Hz display,
                        DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 2 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA.
                        My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed.
                        VR Driver system:
                        I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and 2080ti graphics card, 32 gigs Ram 3200 Hz. No OC at the mo.

Comment

I asked and was told no. I'll buy it if it ever comes.

Comment

GPS in the C-101 is not integrated with cockpit in real life. However, we plan to improve the installation, adding a rack.
                            Roberto "Vibora" Seoane
                            Alas Rojas

sigpic

Comment

what improvements and what rack?
                              I gotsta know.

HP pro Reverb.

Current settings:
                              Windows VR setting: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, 90Hz refresh rate.
                              Steam: VR SS set to 100%, motionReprojectionMode set to "motionreproduction" and Locked in at 45 Hz display,
                              DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 2 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA.
                              My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed.
                              VR Driver system:
                              I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and 2080ti graphics card, 32 gigs Ram 3200 Hz. No OC at the mo.

Comment

It only affects 3D model, we will add a rack to contain the NS430 itself. We will probably add a circuit breaker to it as well.
                                Last edited 10-24-2020, 08:56 AM.
                                Roberto "Vibora" Seoane
                                Alas Rojas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X