X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, Thx a lot! VEAVO and good luck!

Will it be with DCS Standard?
    Because, that's what is DCS, the hardcore realism and depth in every system.
    DCS Black Shark made with help from the real aircraft manufacturer, DCS A-10C came from a real simulator for pilots.

I really hope your products will be at DCS standards, that's why we are all here.

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by GGTharos View Post
      Good work.

If you guys get 2-seat MP going for the HAWK, I'm looking forward to using it for its intended purpose in the squadron
      Exactly! We totally need a trainer, and although I'd really like the T-38 since it has afterburner and can fly at Mach 1.2, having the Hawk would be an excellent addon as a trainer for the DCS F-18 and Iris' F-14D just like real world.
      A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C
      i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog
      sigpic

Comment

Sweet!!! I can't wait!

Comment

Hope don't be another fighterops, we don't want to be area51 number .

Comment

Well, I gotta say, if Eagle Dynamics wasn't sure to produce more contemporaries, we now have an answer. Pretty neat market strategy there, ED. Just don't give us a limp under-functional cockpit. We are sure you'll do just your best, but to be re-assured.
            AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Comment

Things just got better and better in DCS: World by every week.

Another great news! Good luck with the development VEAO team!

Comment

Fantastic news!
                Our Forum Rules:
                http://forums.eagle.ru/rules.php#en

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghhh!!!!!!!!!!

*faint*
                  *drool*
                  *keyboard kaput*

Comment

Great news, and all the best !

Vega 2700x /16Gb ram/480Gb SSD/1Tb Seagate/nVidia 2080/Win 10 64 bit Rift. T-flight pedals.

Comment

Originally posted by SchniX View Post
                      First, Thx a lot! VEAVO and good luck!
                      Will it be with DCS Standard?

I really hope your products will be at DCS standards, that's why we are all here.
                      All of our prducts will be to DCS standard, hence why DCS: Hawk and DCS: Eurofighter Typhoon

Originally posted by jp203000 View Post
                      Hope don't be another fighterops, we don't want to be area51 number .
                      I gave up that subscription a couple of years ago. Plus we won't charge you for any sneak peak screenies. This is our hobby as much as yours.

Originally posted by MTFDarkEagle View Post
                      Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghhh!!!!!!!!!!

*faint*
                      *drool*
                      *keyboard kaput*
                      With all these fainters, I better up my public liability insurance haha

Disclaimer: VEAO will not be held responsible for any damage to computerised equipment due to people fainting onto their keyboards and knocking their cup full of coffee all over their PC or joystick.

Comment

Thanks for the great news. Can't wait for all this goodness to come out.
                        Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

Comment

Welcome, guys! I wish you all the luck in the world for your next endeavors. Really looking foward to the Hawk .
                          Corsair 600T, i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, Kingston HyperrX (4x4)Gb DDR3@1600, MSI GTX560Ti TwinFrzrII@1000/2100, Asus P8Z68-V GEN3, Win7 x64, Asus Xonar DG, WD 750Gb, TrackIR 4 PRO, Saitek X-52 & ProFlight Pedals, Dell Ultrasharp U2410@1920x1200

sigpic

Comment

efa2000...mmm i have many doubts...for hardcore...
                            The more you sweat in peacetime, the less you bleed in war.

www.69squadrone.it
                            [URL="https://www.facebook.com/operationadriaticsea1[/URL]

Spoiler:

S.O: Win7 64bit,MB: ASUS Formula IV ,CPU: AMD 965BE 3.4 @ 4.0 + Corsair Hidro H70 ,GPU: sli 2xGainward 570GTX "Golden Sample" HTC, HD: Raptor 10.000 rpm 500gb,RAM: DDR3 Corsair Extreme 1800Mhz 12gb ,Accessories:TrackIR4 6DOF, Hotas Cougar mod cubby, pro pedals, mfd pack + samsung led 8".
                            Hotas Warthog serial 05629.

Comment

WOW!
                              Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Comment

Good luck Ells.
                                i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

Comment

Please excuse the all-caps: AWESOME!

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by simtex View Post
                                    Please excuse the all-caps: AWESOME!

Good luck!
                                    That's inexcusable, leave and never come back.
                                    Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Comment

Da bomb, Chris! - thank you so much - I'm looking forward to your fantastic work!
                                      The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Comment

Thanks PT and great to see you around again mate.

Comment

Absolutely outstanding news! Good luck!
                                          WH_Blaster (Larry)
                                          US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

Comment

Working...
                                          X