Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug List

That didn't take long, did it?

The F-15 RPM guages only read approx 103% with full AB. (already reported)

Those guages read "PRM" instead of "RPM"

The TAS in the radar display shows IAS. (reported when demo came out)

I reported the AB issue when the demo came out.

Comment

Did you guys ever get a confirmation that the 103% is actually a bug and not a feature? I still think I remember seeing somewhere (probably on the Russian side of the fence) that it was an intentional change. Although, that might've been for the Flanker, and just a spillover into the Eagle, correct or not.
      - EB
      sigpic
      Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.
      The Parable of Jane's A-10
      Forum Rules

Comment

I still get a big hit in FPS when B-52 is on my hud....

Comment

Patriot SAM site dont engage...

Comment

has anyone else had problems with A10 wingmen attacking ground targets?
            http://www.lomacfiles.com/Image4.jpg

Comment

I hope the RPM issue doesn't affect the lower power ranges (below burner). Does anyone know if it's only the top 7% that is chopped off or if the whole power range has been altered and tweaked to reflect a total of 103%? Reason I ask is cause we base all our speeds on constant power settings in the F-15 model when we fly formation and if the power range is changed, we might need to redo all procedures we have more or less. Could someone confirm whether this is true and also if it is in fact a bug or something that was intentionally changed?

LawnDart
              sigpic
              Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |
              Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |
              X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |
              TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Comment

Originally posted by 504th Shrapnel
                Make sure the Patriot Track Radar is pointed in the general direction of the threat. It is not a 360 degree radar. I will be testing SAMS and such in a while, but thought I would see if you took this into consideration.
                Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Comment

Still early, no bugs to report so far. I'm woundering still if the friendly sam fire bug and the nuke effect are still there...

will report them as they come.(Hope their gone for good) But for now I'm enjoying myself, hehe, Feels like a new game man. I'm extatic. Woot

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 504th Shrapnel
                    They're working. Just watched one take out an Su-33. As Dusty says, make sure the radar is facing the expected threat axis. It doesn't rotate to provide 360 degree coverage.

Rich
                    sigpic

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 16GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhand
                      They're working. Just watched one take out an Su-33. As Dusty says, make sure the radar is facing the expected threat axis. It doesn't rotate to provide 360 degree coverage.

Rich
                      Confirmed, working well. Patriot STR only covers a 110 degree arc. Engaging multiple targets too. Just checked out the Patriot, HAWK, Vulcan, Avenger, and Stinger and all are working well. Going thru the other western AAA and SAMS and then will go thru the Eastern one again.
                      Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Comment

Still did not fix the Refuel boom in multiplayer, I sure was hoping for that.
                        you can still refuel from the tanker, and sometimes the boom will after the host refuels.
                        http://www.lomacfiles.com/Image4.jpg

Comment

The 103% RPM thing is intended.

The IAS being displayed where TAS is I'm not sure.

SAMs are working fine.

For a bonus, keep a look out on your friend's pilot's head as he looks around in multiplay...
                          sigpic
                          Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump
                          I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Comment

SAMs are all working here too.....I just caught a Patriot. :p
                            sigpic
                            US Air Force Retired, 1C371
                            No rank or title will ever be as important as the unit patch you wear.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhand

Rich

Rgr ty sir I didnt knew that.

Comment

In multiplayer players planes spawn with engines apparently on when they are not. I would have liked to have heard them spool up instead of getting an ear full of jet noise when they spawn.

Comment

Looks like 1.1 in multiplayer has a tendency of confusing player names in (F5) external views. I see my self as all other aircraft. Seems to be the case for all others in the same game. They see other aircraft names as themselves after a couple of respawns.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice
                                    Looks like 1.1 in multiplayer has a tendency of confusing player names in (F5) external views. I see my self as all other aircraft. Seems to be the case for all others in the same game. They see other aircraft names as themselves after a couple of respawns.
                                    To see padlocking target data in the status bar set ShowTargetInfo = true in the Config/View/Server.lua file. This is not a bug but an anti-cheat feature
                                    Valery Blazhnov
                                    Eagle Dynamics Veteran

Comment

How do we do that in single player?

Comment

During multiplayer testing I noticed that if I lock onto a friendly jamming signal it switches to the enemy jamming strobe. Meaning the dots change to rectangles. What's up with that?

There were only two planes in the server, so there was no mistake about who I locked.

This is in the 15 by the way.

Comment

Working...
                                        X