No announcement yet.

Bug List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Droping fuel tanks results in automaticaly turning on autopilot on Mig-29...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...omacBanner.gif

Comment

Originally posted by MBT
      Not sure if this is a deliberate thing related to Missile Effectiveness, but my Mavericks don't seem to hit anymore, this wasn't a problem in 1.02. Last night, four shots, four misses...
      Well, sliding the missile effectiveness more to the right will definitely help. Also, if you fire off a mav from a far distance, it'd fly high first before coming down. This should give it momentum and a good angle. Usually this is not a problem. But if you shoot from a short distance, it'd be better to shoot from a higher altitude and have a steeper angle. It'd increase the kill rate. Having a steeper angle for better kill rate is especially true for guns and rockets, due to the torchlight effect.
      My A10C cockpit thread

Comment

Anyway seen this bug yet, landing or crash landing on the carrier, when you restart you are in the water next to the carrier? When trying to take off everyone screen turned black, some people made it back in the game and some didn't they got booted to hyper lobby. My game froze up casue I was the 33, I had to do a hard reboot to fix it. This happened to another squadmate yesterday!

Comment

When in F-15 without using ecm against excellent AI Su-27, I get a burnthrough at 25 nm ( Su-27 fires directly after I have a burnthrough). Is this normal or does the Su turns off its ecm cause it fires at me and doesn't want its missile to be influenced by its own ecm?
          http://www.xhq.info/355tfs/uploads/355th_XANTRIS.jpg

Comment

It happens when I have ecm on too. Can hear the Su lock me before burnthrough, but didn't hear it fire. Maybe it just shut its ecm off like in the situation above but just for the HOJ shot. So you can guess he luanches when this happens.
            Does anyone know the normal burnthrough range when both a/c leave on their ecm untill the end?

Comment

Originally posted by 355th_Xantris
              Does anyone know the normal burnthrough range when both a/c leave on their ecm untill the end?
              13nm or 25Km.

Comment

Ah ok that's nice, cause it appears that the Su turns off its ecm to fire at me, cause I don't hear a launch warning when I have ecm on, but it defenitely launch at me. So I think it's modelled that you have to turn off your ecm to launch a missile properly. So who wants to do the first HOJ shot now?
                So when I get burnthrough ( better to say, bandit is turning it off) much earlier than it supposed to be, I can guess something is launched at me and when I hear the first launch warning, Su is approximately 13 nm away from me and the missile will be very close.

Edit: when he fires at me in HOJ mode and I turn ecm off and on, outside of the burnthrough range, it keeps on homing ( when I have it on again, I still hear the launch warnings and this outside of the burnthrough range). It also seems to stay homing when I have ecm off when he launches and shortly after that ( outside of burnthrough range) turn ecm on.
                Last edited 04-11-2005, 07:09 PM.

Comment

In MP, A-10, if you load up 1 WP Rocket pod, then you cannot toggle BACK to the rocket pod using the weapon select, unless you go out of AG mode and then back into AG mode. If you load 2 WP Rocket pods, then you can toggle back to WP Rocket Pod.
                  Last edited 04-11-2005, 10:35 PM. Reason: Clarification bug is MP only.
                  Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Comment

I've experienced a few bugs so far:

1) Saving mission state very rarely works. Most times I just get a "couldn't save file" message.

2) TrackIR suddenly stops working during a mission. I have to exit the cockpit and re-enter it (Alt-J) in order to continue, but then I have to control the view with the keyboard. When I exit the mission and start another one, TrackIR is back on track (pun intended).

3) When I start the second A-10 campaign mission, LockOn crashes to desktop. The following error information is shown: Appname: LockOn.exe, AppVer: 1.1.0.0, ModName: protect.dll, ModVer: 3.4.74.8, Offset: 00074fae

Comment

Objects appear in the mission even though they are set to start minutes after the mission begins. They do not do anything until their start time, but they still are shown in the mission, at the start of the mission.
                      Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Comment

The compass heading and the heading tape don't match. This is in the 15. I haven't tested any other planes.
                        Attached Files

Comment

The HSI still stops updating when not in NAV mode.

Comment

buuuuuuump

Comment

Originally posted by S77th-GOYA
                              That didn't take long, did it?

The F-15 RPM guages only read approx 103% with full AB. (already reported)

Those guages read "PRM" instead of "RPM"

The TAS in the radar display shows IAS. (reported when demo came out)
                              Afterburner is not increasing the RPM of the engine's rotor. Becourse it is AFTERburner
                              With Best Regards!
                              Daniel Tuseyev
                              Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

Comment

Originally posted by 504th Shrapnel
                                Patriot SAM site dont engage...
                                What did you mean? May be a simple track?
                                With Best Regards!
                                Daniel Tuseyev

Comment

Originally posted by *Merlin*
                                  Still did not fix the Refuel boom in multiplayer, I sure was hoping for that.
                                  you can still refuel from the tanker, and sometimes the boom will after the host refuels.
                                  Sorry, will be fixed in the future
                                  With Best Regards!
                                  Daniel Tuseyev

Comment

Originally posted by 112th_Rossi
                                    In multiplayer players planes spawn with engines apparently on when they are not. I would have liked to have heard them spool up instead of getting an ear full of jet noise when they spawn.
                                    Known issue. Thanks.
                                    With Best Regards!
                                    Daniel Tuseyev

Comment

Originally posted by S77th-GOYA
                                      During multiplayer testing I noticed that if I lock onto a friendly jamming signal it switches to the enemy jamming strobe. Meaning the dots change to rectangles. What's up with that?

There were only two planes in the server, so there was no mistake about who I locked.

This is in the 15 by the way.
                                      The bug is in IFF on jamming strobe
                                      With Best Regards!
                                      Daniel Tuseyev

Comment

Originally posted by coldcrew
                                        I'm experiencing problems online (su25T) starting my engines after I do a crash recovery. I start my engines, take off, kill a few targets, get shot down, crash recover. Start my engines again and nothing happens. Sometimes the engine will start but will not complete (the needles will stay stuck a couple of ticks from the engine cold position)
                                        You're damanging your engines if during the start procedure your throttle stick in not in idle position
                                        With Best Regards!
                                        Daniel Tuseyev

Comment

Originally posted by 169th_Moose
                                          I'm not sure if its a bug, but found this pretty annoying. When playing in Server Ace mod. No external. As soon as you get a smallest hit. The screen jumps to tower view. There not chance of attempting to see an eject sequence of to try and land my damage bird.

Is this normal or Im a missing something....
                                          You're sure taht the hit is smallest?
                                          With Best Regards!
                                          Daniel Tuseyev

Comment

Working...
                                          X