Bug List

S77th-GOYA

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys ever get a confirmation that the 103% is actually a bug and not a feature? I still think I remember seeing somewhere (probably on the Russian side of the fence) that it was an intentional change. Although, that might've been for the Flanker, and just a spillover into the Eagle, correct or not.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

I hope the RPM issue doesn't affect the lower power ranges (below burner). Does anyone know if it's only the top 7% that is chopped off or if the whole power range has been altered and tweaked to reflect a total of 103%? Reason I ask is cause we base all our speeds on constant power settings in the F-15 model when we fly formation and if the power range is changed, we might need to redo all procedures we have more or less. Could someone confirm whether this is true and also if it is in fact a bug or something that was intentionally changed?

LawnDart

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Patriot SAM site dont engage...

Make sure the Patriot Track Radar is pointed in the general direction of the threat. It is not a 360 degree radar. I will be testing SAMS and such in a while, but thought I would see if you took this into consideration.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Still early, no bugs to report so far. I'm woundering still if the friendly sam fire bug and the nuke effect are still there...

will report them as they come.(Hope their gone for good) But for now I'm enjoying myself, hehe, Feels like a new game man. I'm extatic. Woot

Cheers

Patriot SAM site dont engage...

They're working. Just watched one take out an Su-33. As Dusty says, make sure the radar is facing the expected threat axis. It doesn't rotate to provide 360 degree coverage.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

They're working. Just watched one take out an Su-33. As Dusty says, make sure the radar is facing the expected threat axis. It doesn't rotate to provide 360 degree coverage.

Rich

Confirmed, working well. Patriot STR only covers a 110 degree arc. Engaging multiple targets too. Just checked out the Patriot, HAWK, Vulcan, Avenger, and Stinger and all are working well. Going thru the other western AAA and SAMS and then will go thru the Eastern one again.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

The 103% RPM thing is intended.

The IAS being displayed where TAS is I'm not sure.

SAMs are working fine.

For a bonus, keep a look out on your friend's pilot's head as he looks around in multiplay... ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Looks like 1.1 in multiplayer has a tendency of confusing player names in (F5) external views. I see my self as all other aircraft. Seems to be the case for all others in the same game. They see other aircraft names as themselves after a couple of respawns.

• ED Team
Looks like 1.1 in multiplayer has a tendency of confusing player names in (F5) external views. I see my self as all other aircraft. Seems to be the case for all others in the same game. They see other aircraft names as themselves after a couple of respawns.

To see padlocking target data in the status bar set ShowTargetInfo = true in the Config/View/Server.lua file. This is not a bug but an anti-cheat feature :)

Valery Blazhnov

Eagle Dynamics Veteran

During multiplayer testing I noticed that if I lock onto a friendly jamming signal it switches to the enemy jamming strobe. Meaning the dots change to rectangles. What's up with that?

There were only two planes in the server, so there was no mistake about who I locked.

This is in the 15 by the way.

In multiplayer players planes spawn with engines apparently on when they are not. I would have liked to have heard them spool up instead of getting an ear full of jet noise when they spawn.

Yeah, it's been like that in 1.02. ED said previously that there would be no sound engine improvements in 1.1. Hopefully, they can look at it for 1.2.

Is it just me or is there no pitch adjustment in the su-25t. I remember people bringing this up in the demo, but now that the full game is out, I still don't have any control over the pitch of that airplane, but I can still adjust it on the A-10 (those are the only two planes I have tried it on). I am not talking about with the joystick, but with a rotary knob for fine adjustments of the plane (so that it can fly straight and narrow) due to the loss of fuel and armament.

I would love some info on this if you have any. Thanks

kdittyr

Guest ruggbutt

You have to use keypresses to adjust the trim pitch. It won't adjust if you have an axis set to your rotary. This was intentional.