DCS World with 4 titles, only one runs W/O lag

Gpruitt54

I currently have 4 DCS steam DLC titles installed (A10A, F86, KA-50, and F-15C. Out of the 4 titles only one of them runs smoothly (A-10a). The remaining titles run like a slide show and are completely unplayable. This has not always been the case. Any idea what is happening. Is it possible to uninstall and re-install all my Steam DCS library? I believe that a reinstall of my DCS titles may fix whatever is happening. Is there a patch that may help?

I system is a recent Windows 64 bit upgrade with updates

i7 2600K processor

1000 w Antec PS

16GB of system ram

GTX 760 card (W/ current nvidia drivers)

loads of HD space

MS Edge is turned off (Huge resource sucking hog)

Need some help, badly.

I don't know anything about the Steam version, but non Steam has a repair feature that is basically the first thing you should try when things don't run correctly. I'd assume Steam version has this as well.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

First things you may want to try:

1) Verify Integrity of Steam cache (Steam equivalent of DCS repair tool). This is exactly what previous poster suggested.

2) Run basic system cleaning and defragmentation tools. I suggest use of free tools like CCleaner and Defraggler (easy to find on Internet) but if you do not trust 3rd-party apps you may use built-in Windows tools. It can make programs run better (not only DCS but also other programs/games).

Рожденный ползать летит недолго.