Replays Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replays Fix

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has found a fix for the replays showing the wrong thing? I've had multiple 1 vs 2 battles with me in a Mig-21Bis against 2 F-5's and saved the replays because they were awesome fights where I won and it shows me either getting blown up or hitting the water but thats not what happened at all.

Thanks

Probably not...

Replaying tracks has some issues. Sometime you (or DCS) can't replay it properly unfortunately.
    i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win7HPx64)
    Samsung 32" | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | Trustmaster MFD Cougars & 2 x 8"TFTs | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 SwitchPanel & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
    MY MODS | Discord: Devrim#1068

Mi-24P Hind EN Cockpit WIP: %99

Comment

So is there any solution to solve replays and another question how to replay multiplay session. When i try to replay multiplay session there is nothing i mean no aircraft etc.
      Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,
      DIY Rudder Pedals,
      Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

Comment

Originally posted by sniperwolfpk5 View Post
        So is there any solution to solve replays and another question how to replay multiplay session. When i try to replay multiplay session there is nothing i mean no aircraft etc.
        Make sure the replay isn t paused.

Forum RulesED YouTube PageMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
        **How to Report a Bug**

Comment

Replays is a nice but frustrating feature of DCS. The way it works, the odd of getting exactly the same behaviour of your previous flight is between 30 to 50%. And it goes even lower if your track was saved with a previous patch.

Comment

Same here. Just completed a great mission. But the replay feature does not work. I don't think I'll be able to re-create those mission events. -_-

Tried the following (created multiple backups/replay saves of the same mission. Made 3 saves)
            -Replaying without exceeding 2X time. --> replay broke
            -Replaying not exceeding 1X time.--> replay broke
            -Replaying with minimum graphic settings AND not exceeding 1X. --> replay broke

Comment

Working...
            X