USAF Aggressors Liveries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USAF Aggressors Liveries

I see that you cant pick any liveries for this coalition. Is it because its in Alpha. Can I add there name abbreviations to a LUA description to a skin.
    If so what is there abbreviation.Im wanting to make some skins for some planes as damaged or old rusted targets for the NTTR map.
    sigpic

MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

List of country abbreviations in DCS
    L-39C/ZA Czech cockpit mod My DCS skins

Comment

Thanks I will give it a try
      sigpic

MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

Comment

The Aggressors are a little strange when it comes to how they are defined. Basically it scans every other country for unit types and any unit type it doesn't have yet is added to the list. However it doesn't inherit the liveries assigned to the units, so liveries still need to be defined as belonging to AUSAF. So it'll just use whatever is the default livery for a given unit if non is specified. At the moment I think only a few of the aircraft that fill aggressor roles have their own liveries setup for AUSAF. So (maybe) F-5, F-15, F-16, and F-18.
        The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.
        Current Projects: Scripting Wiki, Something...
        Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread), SLMOD, IADScript, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Comment

to save some typing, you can put this list into your .lua file to set you livery to work for every country in the game!

countries =
          {
          "ABH","AUS","AUT","BLR","BEL","BGR","CAN","CHN","HRV","CZE","DEN","EGY","FIN","FRA",
          "GRG","GER","GRC","HUN","IND","INS","IRN","IRQ","ISR","ITA","JPN","KAZ","NETH","PRK",
          "NOR","PAK","POL","ROU","RUS","SAU","SRB","SVK","KOR","RSO","SPN","SWE","SUI","SYR",
          "TUR","UK","UKR","USA","AUSAF"
          }

Comment

Originally posted by qcheck View Post
            to save some typing, you can put this list into your .lua file to set you livery to work for every country in the game!

countries =
            {
            "ABH","AUS","AUT","BLR","BEL","BGR","CAN","CHN","HRV","CZE","DEN","EGY","FIN","FRA",
            "GRG","GER","GRC","HUN","IND","INS","IRN","IRQ","ISR","ITA","JPN","KAZ","NETH","PRK",
            "NOR","PAK","POL","ROU","RUS","SAU","SRB","SVK","KOR","RSO","SPN","SWE","SUI","SYR",
            "TUR","UK","UKR","USA","AUSAF"
            }
            Im looking for the same solution. Where abouts would I insert that? Id rather not have russian F18 colors on red team (USAF Aggressors).
            Last edited by Skuzzlebutt; 09-08-2020, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X